Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There he is!. He just had to come on to show his brows because he can't stay away.

Mario, you're a selfish twit by not wearing a mask. And you're still an ugly arse even with those brows! ๐Ÿ‘Š

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You can print of cards from UK Gov! No way he is exempt, heโ€™s a lying wee bastard.

8E962D63-39A6-4A54-997F-7A5374CC008E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The
Telt youse ma lovelies, feck all wrong with him just an attention seeking wee scrote!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
I predict a voice story by the end of the day with his usual shite re why heโ€™s been away. He must have a script by now!
The unfiltered mario looks like his pic has been run through an aging filter. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
My fave Mario memory is when he went to bally brows, and she ripped all his eyebrows off, including all the skin between his eyebrows. He looked like a burns victim. Ah the x zeeeeema jurneh, as fake as all his health jurnehs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's got kerrykatonacocknoseitis, not a legitimate chronic chest/lung condition - selfish bastard! ๐Ÿคฌ These maskless, I don't give a duck cretins either not wearing a mask because they don't believe in them or because they've bought a fake-ass exception ID from eBay really make my blood boil as I've been wearing masks since before they become mandatory and actually care about myself and my loved ones. ๐Ÿ˜‘

Pricks ๐Ÿคฌ

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He needs to stop wasting money and invest in a nose reduction. Bloody hell man, the size of it! ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Iโ€™m no saying a have a wee button nose but I have genuinely never seen a nose as big as his๐Ÿ˜‚ it goes in goes oot goes back in then sticks back oot again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He needs to stop wasting money and invest in a nose reduction. Bloody hell man, the size of it! ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Bet he nearly had the poor lasses eye ooot with that honk!

Eddie the bleeping Eagle would have a field day on that ridge!

This is what his nose reminds me of. From when we were kids ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looks like coco the bleeping clown with those brows.
And wear a bleeping mask Mario you thick as pig tit selfish bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma favourite highlight a aw time ma luvlies is this one.
View attachment 635171
Aw itโ€™s just brilliant where do a start? His wee sad moany voice. Hilarious. He feels so sorry for himself. Honourable mention of him trying to cover his accent๐Ÿ˜‚
Next itโ€™s him trying to brag aboot awww the makeup heโ€™s got rid a, cos he jist hid hunnnners. HUNNERS. He then shows his wee cheapo drawers where he says he had to bin 9 foundations! Chanel! Dior! You name it! Aw and TONNES a makeup brushes. Boujee. Bespoke. Thatโ€™s Marions makeup collection.
And the perfumes! Tom Ford! Jo Malone!
This parts my favourite. He shows this drawer and inside it is a fake Cartier bracelet, obviously not real as these bracelets retail for 4k-9k.
View attachment 635177
Totally dinny buy this at the barras. But aye. Maaaa favouriteeee highlight. Ah love it, ah jissst love it.
Bet it turns his wrist green when he wears it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have fixed his spelling mistake ma lovelies. Hope yis aww well & rising in yer aine lanes. Tonsa love ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
DFFE0831-000E-46F0-8D0F-5851D5D5AADE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.