Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch wants her eyebrows back, hen.

They look tit on her, so no way were they gonna look good on you Mario 😂😂😂
6B39FB5C-DD97-4B79-8C70-C4DD410EC4BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
HOW do his lips look that dry when he owns 186 absoluuute staypul lip balms?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
That filtered pic though, the pores on his nose can be seen from space, and god knows what the unfiltered lips look like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That pic is not taken in his "safe place" where its all cosy is it? Trouble in paradise perhaps??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absaloot scrote. All the spelling is correct, he’s found the spellcheck, then.
I had to double take as i thought someone had posted a photo of my dead Great Aunt Joan. Why does he aspire to look like a woman in their 60’s (no offence to women in their 60’s as I know some that are better looking than Marion and have better social lives)? I bet he smells like Anais Anais.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
actually having withdrawal symptoms. Come back marion I want a laugh. Watched his stovies highlight earlier just to give myself a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also thought his glasses were snapped hahahaha. Fuckinghell man them lips, he needs to star drinking more! And I don't mean iron brew or mothers day special mimosas or even aperol and lemos. He needs straight up water and gallons of it. Would help his exeeeeema too. Larry the lizard called, he wants his dry skin back monzaloid.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New brows, new glasses, same old mother of the bride dressing gown, get in the bin you clown 🤡
I wonder if he picks/bites the skin on his lips because with the 70 billion lip balms he has they shouldn’t look anything like that, I sometimes bite mine but they look nothing like that n once I hit a bit that hurts I stop biting it because it’s bloody painful, I know some people do it and can’t stop, like an anxiety thing, maybe that’s why they’re like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.