Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s what? 37 or 38 years old? And his father is wearing a football top with his middle name on it? 😂😂😂 someone bought my hubby a top with our sons name on the back as a gift when he was born but it’s a keepsake, not something he wears since he’s an ADULT…and again, my son is now 6 months and not 37!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
These idiots like Marion faking their exemptions for wearing a face mask actually discredits those who are TRULY exempt and makes it more difficult for them. Not to mention, there are plenty of people who could be exempt but still chose to wear a mask. He deserves to catch covid the horrible wee twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He’s what? 37 or 38 years old? And his father is wearing a football top with his middle name on it? 😂😂😂 someone bought my hubby a top with our sons name on the back as a gift when he was born but it’s a keepsake, not something he wears since he’s an ADULT…and again, my son is now 6 months and not 37!!
So I assume it’s his Mums maiden name but only Marion has made it about him as always!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet he nearly had the poor lasses eye ooot with that honk!

Eddie the bleeping Eagle would have a field day on that ridge!

This is what his nose reminds me of. From when we were kids 😂

Oh jaysis, this is so accurate! Could some extremely talented lovelie possibly make all our days by refacing it with the beaky maid's grotesque features??? 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he acting like his dad has that name on his shirt *because* it is M's middle name!?! It obviously has a more significant meaning to the dad than Mario's ego realises. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he acting like his dad has that name on his shirt *because* it is M's middle name!?! It obviously has a more significant meaning to the dad than Mario's ego realises. Prick.
It's probably his middle name too. Lots of families share the same middle names. I refuse to believe this is a homage to Mario 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m guessing it’s a footballer his dad loves (hence the football shirt) so the mum agreed it can be his middle name only! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hilarious comments are on top form tonight lads/lasses. Well done!😂👏

Oh jaysis, this is so accurate! Could some extremely talented lovelie possibly make all our days by refacing it with the beaky maid's grotesque features??? 🥔❤
Creased at this!😂

Reactions: 9
Why is this scrotum pretending to be italian, bet he has never stepped foot on italian soil and he cant even make spag bol!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FFS the wee dick couldn’t help but show off his 200 inch projector again. duck off Maz you ugly scrote.

I googled it as football is way oot ma lain and D’Agostino is a footballer. So the chances are his dad is wearing it for the footballer, not his sharpie eyebrowed beak nosed eagle of a son.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So did Mario pay for his bespoke brows? Seeing as just a few areas of his life have been kindly #gifted
BEG!

Reactions: 13
I complained to his brow salon that they are celebrating a man who doesn't wear a mask, therefore endangering others and himself...and they replied!!
That’ll be the cards that anyone can print off. I’ve printed them myself for a girl who is genuinely exempt 😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.