Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies how aw youse all. Ahm fine ahm fine jus on a wee comma break in ma ain lane getting some much needed class and a pamper sesh for me and ma girlie's ready for aw wee night out down the MECCA from or wee hen shellys and her drops of youth as youse aw no I didnae use any old shite for my sensitive haggard old skin tons of luv mwah mwah x x

My favourite Mario moment

The teeth, hair, eyebrows and makeup all come together in an explosion that is the Paisley horror show

"It wis at the hawns o me"

Translation: Falling out and going so long without speaking to my one-time bestie was entirely my fault.

We remember, Melvin.

Edited to add an important comma 😉

'
Right?! When he said " She left the biggest trail of glitter behind her" I felt bad because I was like she a snail now ? Why can't he just say somehing nice and normal! like she had a bubbly personality that cheered everyone up or she had a smile that brightened a room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hello ma lovelies how aw youse all. Ahm fine ahm fine jus on a wee comma break in ma ain lane getting some much needed class and a pamper sesh for me and ma girlie's ready for aw wee night out down the MECCA from or wee hen shellys and her drops of youth as youse aw no I didnae use any old shite for my sensitive haggard old skin tons of luv mwah mwah x x

My favourite Mario moment

The teeth, hair, eyebrows and makeup all come together in an explosion that is the Paisley horror show

Right?! When he said " She left the biggest trail of glitter behind her" I felt bad because I was like she a snail now ? Why can't he just say somehing nice and normal! like she had a bubbly personality that cheered everyone up or she had a smile that brightened a room.
I raise you - a quality beak honking and a bespoke hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Telt youse ma lovelies, feck all wrong with him just an attention seeking wee scrote!! 😡
I predict a voice story by the end of the day with his usual shite re why he’s been away. He must have a script by now!
That is one ugly bleep. Imagine being as rancid as that and still having the cheek to have a horrible personality too!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies! 🥔 💎

Avv spent the whole morning going through ma inbox, outbox, dog toy box and shake it all aboot box as avv had tuns and tuns o messages asking if ahm awkay, and I am, I'm absolutely fan dabby dozey, hens - so ahh will git back to yis as soon as I can - am spemding he afternoon in town as it's ma day awf, so will be living ma best lyf, and will reply when ahh have the time and nawt before because you only have one lyf! 👌 ONE LYF, ma lovelies, and you need to spine bright and live your best life's 👌 and ahm nawt gan to waste it responding to you peasants, sorry ma gorjuss hens.... ma time is ma time and ahh will rise again! 💎

Tuns a love 🥔 mwah 😘 mwah 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He’ll be back saying how wonderful his brow journee has be ma lovelies. As if we went included though… come on Marion, gutted! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh tit lol I'm here for the unedited photo they posted of or wee hen Marion and lol the highly filtered one Mario posted😅😂🤣 😅 his skin looks like literal leathery old shitee. The crusty old herpes lips🤮

Screenshot_20210626-131430_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210626-131444_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I complained to his brow salon that they are celebrating a man who doesn't wear a mask, therefore endangering others and himself...and they replied!!
Not a chance he is exempt. Can’t believe we are the only country in the world that has people who are exempt from wearing masks. Loonasy!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Grief tourist is something I’m going to have to steal and use 😂

hate cunts that use the death of someone to promote content for sympathy and likes 🙄
I call them grief vultures 🤣 but they both do the job of describing somebody despicable 👍

Reactions: 15
As if that wee scrote is mask exempt. 😡 if he were we’d have 4,000 story dots about it, and then have it saved as a highlight.

Scummy, selfish woman

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Hes exempt from wearing a mask yet we have clearly seen him wearing them in other stories? What a wanker

Reactions: 28
Not a chance he is exempt. Can’t believe we are the only country in the world that has people who are exempt from wearing masks. Loonasy!
Boils my piss all these selfish maskless cunts taking complete advantage of the hidden disability sunflower lanyard that you can buy on ebay for duck sake.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.