Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laynelo_

VIP Member
His return post screams that he can’t be arsed with the loser lovelies that obsess over him. Why can’t they see he’s a horrible, little man?
He’s drilled the victim narrative (i.e that he’s been bullied and still is bullied) into them for so long that they feel bad for him, so even if he does do bad things it’s excused.

Reactions: 16

MrMac83

M&S have incredibly high standards tbf, behave like a twat and you're out. I used to work for them. I still miss the discount 😫
I was in getting my shopping in M&S today and commented that staff are always really nice and happy. Please tell me it’s not all false?

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I've been thinking again re the 2 phone thing...god knows why!
Initially thought he was being his usual arrogant self and copying Hinch as if his account is that big. But he's tried making it big and failed a couple of times as he can't stand the heat.

My second thought and may explain Deek's abscence is that he's finally put his foot down and given him an ultimatum. Has Deek told oor Marion enough is enough and unless he cuts down his Gram time he's oot oan his boujee IBS arse. So he can only access the Gram on the burner phone at certain times?? Too crazy ma lovelies?? Definitely think there is trouble at mill.

• Haha

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I love this thread ❤. We’re all still posting as if Marios never even gone away. Credit where it’s due, he’s left us plenty of content to be getting oan with 🤣
I discovered I’ve got the same hoover as him when I watched a few of his stories the other day. So aye, I soaked the filter in some Zophlora like he suggested and now my hoose smells like a tarts handbag whenever I get it oot. Thanks Mario, I’m now winning at life 💎🥔
Not me running to add zophlora to my Hoover filter 👀🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Big mamas had carpet Kerr in doing her kitchen floor looks like it was all bought n paid for….Mario will be looking for it gifted no doubt!!!

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
I reckon monzo has been busy reading these threads and is currently getting back in his ain laine ready for a comeback to stop begging, stop being goading surrounding finances and realising his aine path he paved is not all that.

Him being away has made me really reflect on what an actual bawbag he truly is. I hope he is cringing at his underhand brags about his finances and realising what a grandiose bastard he is. Especially when he was basically dismissing everyone who's worked so hard working during this pandemic. Cleaners are amazing people and they HAVE had a major role to play. But he said it in a way that made me feel sick as it was like he didn't care about others who have helped and supported. Like he was greater than those of us who have been on the front line and are continuing to be there as our local hospitals are filling up again. Every few days we get a trust covid update email and our inpatient numbers are rising alarmingly.

Unfortunately people like him won't ever change and he will still find underhand ways of belittling people and bigging himself up whilst passing it off as friendly banter or a chit chat on Instagram.

Get back in a meaningful laine mazda and stop being a spiteful piece of shit.

There I've said it 😂
All of this! 👆 👏👏

• Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
Oh my God, mair scalp than fucking hair and the cunt has a cheek to buy Oplex. I think Marion needtys go on a hair transplant journee or better yet embrace his baldness💎

Do not get me started on the Dyson purchase, i’m still in shock fae it. Marion, you’re hair will air dry within 5 minutes cos there is only a mighty 5 pubes sitting on your skull. I don’t know what’s worse the hairdryer or the ring door bell for the slum he resides in.
Wee Derek brought it for him and he just couldn’t get over how stunning it looked ma lovelie. There’s a whole bespoke highlight dedicated to the dyson 🤣 he did at least say he wouldn’t be using the diffuser as that’s for the lassies so aye. I agree I don’t know if that or the doorbell is his most useless purchase 🤣

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Those bespoke brows are so terribly harsh no actual professional would do such a thing then…… the lips. Talk about living up your thread title. He has done us, crusty dusty and downright dirty.

• Haha

Very Cherry

VIP Member
A'hm fine ma lovelies absolutely fine. Just clutching ma hoosecoat and even though I'm on a comma break, I'm still liking posts tagged, me in Avamay nae debates aye and so forth gotta earn that commission

View attachment 618672
That beek, each and every time i see it I'm shocked at the size of it. 😳 Maybe his comma break is because he's been away on a beek journey, getting it made smaller and he doesn't want all his lovelies seeing him with a bashed up bruised face.
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
**bought, not brought!**

I’ve just been thinking about his ‘break’

I’m fine, absolutely fine ma lovelies

Imagine if him and deek have split up 😯

Derek keeps the house and Marlon moves back in with his ma and pa 🤣
He should go to his sisters care home, he’d be right at home in there 👵🏻

• Haha