Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a dramatic return featuring an "Ahm fine, abbbsolutllyy fine, it is what it is, Instagram isnae all it's cracked up to be and I just cannae be on here all the time *dramatic hand wave shake of the head* no ma lovelies. But aye! I'm back the noo to show you ma new #gifted lino in the high footfall area and I just love it ma lovelies it's made such a difference and changed ma whole life" speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hello ma luvlies. Thought i’d make a more accurate description of Marions page. So aye nae debates.

1DF3938C-BE84-4416-B26A-1600C7DE2252.jpeg

ETA: I dunno why it’s so blurry! but I imagine this is how marion sees his insta with his kerry katona eyes 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ma lovelies he was spotted alive in well in the Dargavel area confirmed sighting.
Had to Google Dargavel and all I've ascertained is Taylor Wimpy and Stewart Milne are building new hooses there. Did it look like he was trying to pass himself off as a prospective buyer just so he could get a wee swatch at the dream showhoose? Or did it look like he's dressed to clean and moonlighting on the DL?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Had to Google Dargavel and all I've ascertained is Taylor Wimpy and Stewart Milne are building new hooses there. Did it look like he was trying to pass himself off as a prospective buyer just so he could get a wee swatch at the dream showhoose? Or did it look like he's dressed to clean and moonlighting on the DL?
He could get a mortgage like THAT *clicks fingers* if you must know.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"10 followers!" "546 following!"
Aw jaysis, @laynelo_ ah'm bleeping DEID ma lovelie!😂😂😂
You’re welcome ma luvlie. 10 is probably the actual number of his active followers which include; Zoph, Gail and Elaine and the rest are probably oor burner accounts but aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I see Marion is flouncing off again! 🤣

Now he’s had all the ‘praise’ for the media wall from his menopausal mafia he’s got nothing to say.

Whereas Queen Hinch has popped out a new Prince, and Princess Stacey has announced she is baking a new Prince or Princess.

So attention seeking Mazda has zero 👀 on him and is just a jealous old slug with hoarding and spending tendencies 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s a right spoilt brat isn’t he, he’s like that one kid who’s football it is who isn’t winning so he’s going home n taking his ball with him 🤣🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's FriYAY lovelies! Are we staying in our ain lain and spining bright like diamonds as we wait with bated breath for Marion's return?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seems a bit dramatic. Wonder what's happened for him to have to put a comma on his life.

Maybe Deek has come oot his aine laine and escaped up the path Marion paved on this dayn of dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seems a bit dramatic. Wonder what's happened for him to have to put a comma on his life.

Maybe Deek has come oot his aine laine and escaped up the path Marion paved on this dayn of dawn.
I so hope Deek and Rayn have had their cries for help heard and been rescued 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s not a station ma lovlie it’s polis offices in a building someone knows someone that worked there and confirmed that’s where the wee heathan works
It’s not a station ma lovlie it’s polis offices in a building someone knows someone that worked there and confirmed that’s where the wee heathan works
That would be me... my ex's other half works there... think he's made a few gaffs but apparently he's quite popular ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Perhaps Rayn finally made a break for it out the window and Deek could take no more and tied some bed sheets together so he could follow her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.