Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo76

VIP Member
He’s a right ball bag isn’t he, in the words of Delia, come on where are ya, let’s be avin youuuu! 🤣🤣🤣 I’m bored of his hissy fit now 😬🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Morleybbz

Are you ok ma lovelie? I think that was a Marion Mcknightmare you were having. Did he have on his wee hoosecoat in your McKnightmare?
Did he try to feed you stovies and boiled bolognese? ☹
He came and sat down next to me and my friends and just stared at us, I just said 'uhh... thats just Mario' and the dream continued with him lurking in the background 😫🤣 it was seeing a picture of his beak this morning that gave me flashbacks

I've been having proper weird dreams lately but Mario appearing is my mind taking things too far 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BishBashBoss

Oh my god I am absolutely screaming 😂😂 honest tae gawd nae debates now, am in ma ain lane I bloody love this thread bloody love all you naughty tattlers but got to give it to Marzcapone he certainly brings the content 😂
I defo think Rayns ate him though

Ma hair ma heed ma rules!! nae debates ma lovelies 😘
🤣 Ma heed Ma rules Nae hair Nae debates

Love the ‘new bed’ story, it was apparently custom made pre-built, but then he said it took only 25 mins to build it when it got delivered 🤷‍♂️ Honestly, fuck knows? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Very excited now, looking forward to Margrit day on tattle. 😍 Am making Margrit eve boxes for me and Mr D. Xx small pj's, Frozen dvd/VHS tape, a classy drink maybe irn bru.
Actually Margrit ma lovelie, you make me howl. 😍😘
True Mario style would be to hit up b&m and get their own bespoke “iron brew” ma lovelie. 😍

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
A clit with bad teef. 😂

Everything gifted but the cat hair. 😂
sorry I’ve not been on here for a while so maybe already been said so apologies if that’s the case - but that last grid post ‘some items were gifted’ some?! Some!!?? SOME!!!????? The whole entire feckin room was gifted!!
and so after his whole room was gifted is that it - got ma freebies ma luvlies am now off back inta ma ain lane to live ma life, so feck off ma luv lies thanks fo gettin ma here but ah don’t need ya anymore’

ps. I hope Ferrell has dumped him! He seems such a lively down to earth lad and must be so embarrassed by what mario has become

• Haha
I can’t tolerate the days of reposting stories from his wee sheep welcoming him back when he starts posting again. I can’t believe ANYONE would miss someone being temporarily absent from a social media app. It’s tragic.

• Haha

Dannib88

Chatty Member
actually having withdrawal symptoms. Come back marion I want a laugh. Watched his stovies highlight earlier just to give myself a laugh 😂

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Maybe wee Derek had the media wall built around him and he’s stuck behind the small tv? We haven’t seen him for ages. Maybe the derek rumours have extended Marions hiatus from the gram. Either that or his new bespoke vinyl flooring has been delayed 💎😘

• Haha

BishBashBoss

Put a question mark in your life to support get small businesses to offer free work in exchange for a tagged, mispelt insta story ☕
Imagine misspelling misspelt… 🙄 fuck sake Marion’s rubbing off on me. Anyhow its Thursday ma lovelies we did it! let’s kick it in the ass!

• Haha

universalminds

Might have to start following him again - waiting in anticipation for his announcement that he has been booted out of Dereks home and Derek is loving life as a single Pringle again

• Haha

Very Cherry

VIP Member
when else do you gut yer hoose ma lovelie? Nothing says selfish cunt quite like a shark and washing machine going at 3 in the morning!!!

Marion is geein me a full make over oan the day of ma anniversary. Blow drying ma 3 hairs in 19 seconds with the dyson and then tappy tapping ma face with aw his staypul products before geein me an orange face and white neck. I’ll be oan live aw day with the baby doll filter oan.

Am such a lucky lassie (like Rayn)!!!
I hope he's nae organising your outfit for the day asweel ma lovelie? Would it be those skin tight leggings, holey t-shirt and those cheapo primark shoes or would it be the wee fuzzy felt hoosecoat, donut socks and slippers? 😘 💎 🥔

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Christ kerataconus is potentially serious. I honestly thought he was just exaggerating. Mario start looking after your eyes before it's too late FFS. And I think your big screen might be 200cetimetre not inches dear. Nae need to worry easy mistake to make .

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Has he done this before? Here's thread #17's brilliant summary from Aug 1st 2020, sounding strangely familiar....

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
At this point I couldn’t care less if comes back, what an absolute drama queen he is, I hope nobody’s messaged him either asking if he’s fiiiiiinnnneeee, fucking bellend 🤣🤭🤡
Aww ma luvlee he flounces aww the time ...am missing the big nosed cunt tae be honest wae ye he gives me life stacey Solomon style ma luvlee

• Haha