Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margot44

Not me running to add zophlora to my Hoover filter 👀🤥
Make sure it’s totally dry before you put it back in ma luvlie, Mario suggests leaving it for 24 hours. I wouldn’t want to be responsible for electrocuting you. Jeez, you’d have hair like Mario 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

laynelo_

VIP Member
MARGRIT EVE BOXES! I actually have tears streaming doon ma face! 😂

Thanks for the thoosans a messages ma lovelies, youse are the best! Derek will work through ma outbox, inbox, cardboard box and get back to youse aw. 💎

Ahv just got wan wish, a want VIP status by the time it’s ma 2 year anniversary!!! A know youse will aw be championing me oan!!

M xxx
Don’t forget to get wee deeks to check yer letterbox incase it’s been smashed ma luvlie💎

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Don't worry ma lovelie, Mario has had a procedure on his bad eye, it worked, so it's OK now. Not that Mario mentions that bit. His other eye isn't as bad, so doesn't need any treatment.
You all need to get out of yer lanes and watch his highlights all about his condition.

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Isn't that like the 4th 'absolute best in the business' brow place he's been to when he always says he'd never go anywhere else?? 🤔🤔🤔
This one is in Prestwick so someone has likely driven him as a bus or train from Paisley to Prestwick then Saltcoats and hame would take all day ma lovelies. Skin and blister maybe (Sister)?

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t even know where to begin. All I will say is that I’m glad I saw it towards the end of my working day and that I’m off to a beer garden for a gin (or 10).

I’m starting to doubt whether i’m going about life all wrong!!!
You are living life as it should be ma lovelie!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Seems a bit dramatic. Wonder what's happened for him to have to put a comma on his life.

Maybe Deek has come oot his aine laine and escaped up the path Marion paved on this dayn of dawn.
Perhaps Rayn finally made a break for it out the window and Deek could take no more and tied some bed sheets together so he could follow her

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
So ma lovelies, our Marion is alive and well. That pic could be an old one though ma wee hens and Derek really has thrown him out. Or our wee Derek has had enough and left the postage stamp. Picture proves nothing Mario. Getting back in ma lane now 😘

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I’m having a nose through his old highlights, these were well before I found the joys of Maz. This on the bathroom highlights!

A basket of towels right behind the toilet 🤮 not to worry though. “These is fae show, naebody is tae youse theses at All!”

View attachment 619940

In this gem he also tells us the wallpaper “was expensive!! So expensive!! So aye. Very DEAR!!!” 😂
Towels right next to the bog, in prime miss-piss territory 🤢. Mazda is lazy though so he probably sits down to piss like a toddler. 🤣

Oh he’s definitely nae the full ticket ma lovely. Neither is Derek. I’m sure they claim carers allowance for each other
I am pissing myself laughing at this! 😂😂

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I don’t even know why it came into my heed! Was driving along minding my aine businesses. Then bam!!

I think that is a sign I need a Marion break 😩
Hope you managed to stay in yer ain lain despite the trauma hen. Away home to get aw cosy and warrrrummm and have a bespoke hot chocolate. Tunsa luv mwah mwah 😘 ❤ 🥔

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Genuinely baffled at a couple who have so much child free time, still dumping their kids in a crèche so they can go to the gym at the same time.
Unless Mario has been really busy during his insta break I think you have the wrong thread 😂

• Haha