Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I must say ma luvlies ma favourite highlight is the “boy wonder” one - Marion interrogating Deek about questions he doesny know the answer tae then M gawn aff his nut at him. Moaning about him using the Jo Malone hand wash, #peppergate, Marion making Deek choose between him or Rangers obviously Deek wanted to pick Rangers (I don’t blame him, I would’ve picked Rangers aswell over Marion and this is coming from a Celtic fan🤣😂)

But aye it makes me howl watching it, youse aww needty watch it in full cos youse will have tears doon yer eyes from sheer embarrassment for him. Other honourable mentions of my favourite highlights include “Makeup 2019” (where ma bespoke profile pic came fae) “Boyz&makeup” basically him trying to flex his makeup😂 and “awareness 👁” which explains his kerry katona eyes and so forth. But aye anyway ma luvlies, make sure to kick Tuesdays arse and remember that you’ve got this, tons a love❤🥔💎
Just the laugh needed. Classic Marzipan. Remember laughing at you, not with you. Even Derek is embarrassed for that rotters, council cut, with a protractor haircut

D1A0AA01-A2B3-4E1A-AEAB-71E8F6057E3D.jpeg
6E9FB0E0-53F5-4429-8872-1AE393C75AA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

BishBashBoss

It’s the postman wan for me, nae debates. That poor poor man has to spend the rest of his days knowing he has come face to face with Marions wee button mushroom. Imagine going about your day delivering parcels, only to be greeted by Maribo in the nud
its the decorating wan for me lol, I can feel the anxiety going through the ceiling and flairboards with the state of the gaff 🤣

• Haha

Inmyainlane

Some comma he’s having! I was thinking there’d been a new boujee thread and I couldnae find it

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I couldn’t find wallpaper in the kitchen, but I think this brick work is in living room ?
Not missed this 🤣🤣🤣 when she would do time lapses of cleaning and it basically looked the same. And who remembers the piss in the toilet she kept showing when discussing cleaning her bathroom with a filthy rag 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Could it be the end of the journeee ma lovelies? 😢 Or will be bounce back just like he did in that Blackpool photo? Hold onto your hoosecoat gang cos something tells me there's more to come 🙌
What if this really is the end of the line? Well even if it is, we've still got all the tea on him, we will always love you Marion 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I wonder if he’ll do a Father’s Day post on insta ya know because just sending his dad a txt or phone call isn’t enough, got to let all the world know how much you lurrrve your dad 🤭🤣🤣🤡
It’s his Dad who gave him that honker, so I wouldn’t think bad of him if he’d disowned him 😂

Edit to add photo evidence 😂 this looks scarily like that mock up of old Marion from the other day. Derek, run!
9CB8DC84-6C69-4E13-AA1D-752115F2648E.jpeg

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Isn't that like the 4th 'absolute best in the business' brow place he's been to when he always says he'd never go anywhere else?? 🤔🤔🤔
This one is in Prestwick so someone has likely driven him as a bus or train from Paisley to Prestwick then Saltcoats and hame would take all day ma lovelies. Skin and blister maybe (Sister)?
Someone must’ve drove him about. If I remember correctly Prestwick is the Ayr train and Saltcoats is the Largs train, so no way would the lazy wee cunt get 2 seperate trains.

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, i hope you are all well. This thread has fairly been quiter the last couple of days since Marion went into hiding AGAIN.

I started reading Marion's 1st thread on here to see what laughs i could have but it's not quite the same as the laughs on the current thread. Hurry on back Marion ma lovelie! 😘 💎 🥔
Get intae his hi lights ma luvlee ...make sure you have a tena lady oan tho you will be pure flooding yer knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 14

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Why is he acting like his dad has that name on his shirt *because* it is M's middle name!?! It obviously has a more significant meaning to the dad than Mario's ego realises. Prick.
It's probably his middle name too. Lots of families share the same middle names. I refuse to believe this is a homage to Mario 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14