Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I know ma lovelie. My 3 year old would be in her element with a real ice-cream station instead of her wee Leapfrog ice-cream cart, me not so much as I'm not like Marion with cluttered worktops. 😆
My neice has that leapfrog ice cream cart and I love it!! Your 3 year old will soon be asking for a dyson hairdryer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies how aw youse all. Ahm fine ahm fine jus on a wee comma break in ma ain lane getting some much needed class and a pamper sesh for me and ma girlie's ready for aw wee night out down the MECCA from or wee hen shellys and her drops of youth as youse aw no I didnae use any old shite for my sensitive haggard old skin tons of luv mwah mwah x x

My favourite Mario moment

The teeth, hair, eyebrows and makeup all come together in an explosion that is the Paisley horror show

Right?! When he said " She left the biggest trail of glitter behind her" I felt bad because I was like she a snail now ? Why can't he just say somehing nice and normal! like she had a bubbly personality that cheered everyone up or she had a smile that brightened a room.
I raise you - a quality beak honking and a bespoke hairline.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
The wee scrotum has been on in the last few days unfollowing people too, so much for your comma Marion! You’ve obviously no got the brains to come up with any fresh ‘content’ 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I knew he couldn't stay away!. He's so predictable
🙄

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Fingers crossed they've had a row. They will split up at some point, Mario is a selfish nightmare with real spending issues.

Well @Noseybonk guess who was on a serious call just now, when suddenly your post about dressing up as a leg mop popped into ma head. Clutched ma nose like Mario. 😕😭😂👃
Love this 😍😍😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It keeps happening to me when I am on Zoom calls and sneak a peek on here xx

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
We got through that last thread quick lads!😲

New thread, Maz, so make our day 🤣

• Haha
He’ll come back with I am fine ma lovelies, a pan round his postage stamp and wave in the mirror. All whilst wearing his hoosecoat. Followed 20 stories of hun just chatting pure shite so aye and so forth. Anyway ma lovelies I’m fineee, mwah mwah mwah 😘😘
Sometimes you’ve just goat tae take a wee bit of time tae yerself and don’t care about whit ANYBODY thinks.

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Does anyone know, his Kerry Katona eyes, is it just dry eyes and blurred vision?
Kerry Katona eyes = keratoconus. It’s a disease that causes the cornea to weaken and change shape, complications from it can lead to near blindness. Didn’t he say he just ignored it and never treated it for years? What an idiot. If he wore his glasses more it would help him but alas he doesn’t. He’s so delusional and ignorant to it he just thinks it’ll go away when in reality he’ll no end being able to see in a few years.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Started following Mario about a week before he went radio silent but this thread had me intrigued so just watched a “my singing” highlight 😂🤩. Wow what have I been missing! I’d this guy for real
I started following as his silence began so just went watch that highlight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 first the half brows got me then the brows returned along with the dance moves 🤣🤣🤣 looking forward to his return

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Filter has made his teeth whiter too. Great ad for Woodhill Dental when you have to filter their work.
It's probably nae their fault ma lovelie! I can't imagine Maz heaving his lazy arse oot of bed ta brush his teeth after he's been scoffing chocolate and the like 🤢

He isnae exactly the poster boy for good personal hygiene in his pit stained PJ's and honking hoosecoat.

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Amazon prime day starts tomorrow troops. Even though I can't faddum what he could possibly need, surely there will be a wee purchasing frenzy that he'll be unable to resist showing us when he's ready. Keep the faith 🥔 💕

• Haha

brumbrum16

Well at least we know now that Rayn hasn't ate him and coughing up his bumfluff hair as her own furbaws, shine bright ma lovelies. Ma page ma rules nae debates 😘

• Haha