Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's plenty of highlights to keep us all entertained (but I suspect nothing will top "My Singing") 🤣
Another favourite of mine is the dyson one… purely just for how ridiculous it is he’s got a dyson hairdryer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hallo ma lovelies haw are ye awl 😘 havne been awn here tidae had so much going awn in ma personal life that it distracted me from ma awn laine. Relying on food banks for me and ma little kiddies at tha mawment so times awr tough but I've managed to grab a wee hour to catch up and my gawd I can rely on ma tattle sisters to make me larfe 🤣 Ahm back in ma own laine now but for how long who knows 🤷‍♀️ Spine bright ma lovelies, ma hoose ma rules nae debates. 😘

• Heart
Ma favourite highlight a aw time ma luvlies is this one.
9A31DB29-7C6A-48E7-B9CC-3B9F1DDE37B6.jpeg

Aw it’s just brilliant where do a start? His wee sad moany voice. Hilarious. He feels so sorry for himself. Honourable mention of him trying to cover his accent😂
Next it’s him trying to brag aboot awww the makeup he’s got rid a, cos he jist hid hunnnners. HUNNERS. He then shows his wee cheapo drawers where he says he had to bin 9 foundations! Chanel! Dior! You name it! Aw and TONNES a makeup brushes. Boujee. Bespoke. That’s Marions makeup collection.
And the perfumes! Tom Ford! Jo Malone!
This parts my favourite. He shows this drawer and inside it is a fake Cartier bracelet, obviously not real as these bracelets retail for 4k-9k.
1AED005C-C811-494D-A466-3F85122DF654.jpeg

Totally dinny buy this at the barras. But aye. Maaaa favouriteeee highlight. Ah love it, ah jissst love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ma favourite highlight a aw time ma luvlies is this one.
View attachment 635171
Aw it’s just brilliant where do a start? His wee sad moany voice. Hilarious. He feels so sorry for himself. Honourable mention of him trying to cover his accent😂
Next it’s him trying to brag aboot awww the makeup he’s got rid a, cos he jist hid hunnnners. HUNNERS. He then shows his wee cheapo drawers where he says he had to bin 9 foundations! Chanel! Dior! You name it! Aw and TONNES a makeup brushes. Boujee. Bespoke. That’s Marions makeup collection.
And the perfumes! Tom Ford! Jo Malone!
This parts my favourite. He shows this drawer and inside it is a fake Cartier bracelet, obviously not real as these bracelets retail for 4k-9k.
View attachment 635177
Totally dinny buy this at the barras. But aye. Maaaa favouriteeee highlight. Ah love it, ah jissst love it.
That’s definitely not strategically placed against the Vicks so everyone can see it is it?! 🤣🤣🤣🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m fairness he’s posted a nice story this morning about a late friend.
Who he fell out with and didn’t talk to for about a year before she died. Her other friends have said he wasn’t that close to her....all posted for the likes And content. Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Lads the grief tourist is back but only for a nano second...back intae his ain lane he goes so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Oh he here goes! Using a dead girl that he was bleeping vile to and didn’t speak to for at least a year before her death.

This little rat really is a piece of work! Scum!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
A uhm deed! How am ah just finding this singing highlight noo on this day of dawn! A canny breathe! Ahv pished ma bed, ahv woke ma wain up way ma hyena laughing, ahv woke ma doonstairs neighbours wains up aw thanks to the absaloot gem that is oor Marions singing highlights!! Thank youse aw fae the bottom of ma tattie heart, ahl never be the same again💎💎💎💎

Was this before the eyebroo and teef jurni?

On a side note, oor Deek is so handsome how in the fuckity duck did Marion pull him.. duck #FREEBRITNEY, #FREEDEEK🥺

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Lads the grief tourist is back but only for a nano second...back intae his ain lane he goes so aye ma luvlees
Grief tourist is something I’m going to have to steal and use 😂

hate cunts that use the death of someone to promote content for sympathy and likes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I did wonder how long it would take before he used that gorgeous girl for attention.

Don’t forget that you told us all how you fell out with her and didn’t speak to her before she passed.

duck me, it’s not even 11am and he’s drinking me to get the drinks trolley out!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"It wis at the hawns o me"

Translation: Falling out and going so long without speaking to my one-time bestie was entirely my fault.

We remember, Melvin.

Edited to add an important comma 😉

'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A uhm deed! How am ah just finding this singing highlight noo on this day of dawn! A canny breathe! Ahv pished ma bed, ahv woke ma wain up way ma hyena laughing, ahv woke ma doonstairs neighbours wains up aw thanks to the absaloot gem that is oor Marions singing highlights!! Thank youse aw fae the bottom of ma tattie heart, ahl never be the same again💎💎💎💎

Was this before the eyebroo and teef jurni?

On a side note, oor Deek is so handsome how in the fuckity duck did Marion pull him.. duck #FREEBRITNEY, #FREEDEEK🥺
Oor Derek has the iq of a potato, Mario is the brains and lured him in.
Tbh another reason they won't last, different personalities.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The dynamics of his page has changed dramatically, remember when he would story him with Deek having a bit of banter and it was actually funny at times. Deek NEVER features now so his content is repeating his Living Room revamp over and over and over even on the grid.

Or the usual boring daily story of showing his bedroom (bed changed 100 times a week)....into the hall with the annoying wave in the mirror.....bathroom......kitchen......ending in the living room again. Same old quotes 'Have a lovely day' or 'We rise' or 'We keep going'. The odd gift or haul but oor Marion has dried up ma lovelies. Whit happened tae the bedroom makeover.....no way he would miss showing that off.

He hates the summer so will be desperately holding out for Christmas to show us the tatt he has been hoarding.
I think cos everyone loved Derek he didn’t like it! Remember his questions box “what do you want to see more of” everyone was saying Derek 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.