Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
We all need tae sit doon & get some class. He’s not letting the internet rush him ma lovelies.
1CD9D9B2-D373-4BFA-9411-892648A02ED2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Lol he'll be back, he's just whipping his menopausal mafia up into a frenzy for his next journey. Which i do believe he said were his eyebrows

Just for you hen:ROFLMAO::LOL: they're so bad

View attachment 611283
View attachment 611284
That last photo just reminds me of these. I wish I was savvy enough to have PS a dressing gown on it!
Screenshot_20210610-161227_Chrome.jpg

Of course he's not having a break from IG though, he'll be on it lurking and scrolling for hours as usual. He has the worst FOMO I think I've ever seen and will be too scared to stay off the app at the risk of missing the newest MDF station idea for items that should stay in a cupboard, new fabulousa scent, next b&m fad item, or being tagged in some pillow story. I can also imagine him being scared that his leader may be about to do something big and he'll miss it after SS pregnancy announcement.

I don't get the need for dramatic announcements either if you want a break. Stop posting and turn off your DMs for a bit...oh but of course that doesn't get him the adoring messages he wants. Living for the gram! What a pathetic existence!

• Haha

universalminds

Spot the difference …….
View attachment 637899
One has hair!

New thread title
Captain Beakys hoosehold tips? Concentrate on your crusty lips!

My gawd!! After reading the thread I went to the highlights to watch the singing 🥴🥴🥴 jeeewizzz! I was so embarrassed for him - like proper cringing PAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!!!! But one of the many many things that irritates me about him is when he dances/sings etc he does this thing with his head where he looks to the side then back then to the side then back - it actually boils my piss it’s so irritating!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Total attention seeing post and all the huns have obliged sadly! If everything was fine he'd continue to say he was fine fine ma lovelies and enjoying life with no need to post as he was having such a good time...aye right.
Over the last 3 years we've gone through this cycle a few times and it's the same old story. AvaMaria posted just a diamond and a heart so she's clearly in the know. Hate to say the boy that cried wolf in case something is really wrong but honestly it's boring now Marion and he's made a rod for his ain spineless back.

I follow a lovely lass that occasionally goes off grid usually because her family are going through a genuinely rough time. She never posts anything like he does or attention seeks in any way. There is a huge difference.

• Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
Oh god he’s such an attention seeker, bore off maz, he doesn’t want to do insta full time but can’t bring himself to delete it because he needs his ego massaged every now and then by complete strangers, get in the fucking bin you absolute dickhead, I hope he doesn’t come back he’s bugging me already, clown 🤭🤡

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The cunt is not even on this planet!!

And I’ve said it before but if he’s lost his job then HA FUCKING HA, KARMER ON YOUR ARSE Marion!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
FFS I can't deal with his shit! He's as bad as those that check in to a doctors or hospital on FB saying nowt or with a teary emoji to gain the 'what's up hun' posts' then the next post is all happy and normal. What age are you!! Get a fckn grip and grow the fck up!!

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
I see what he's done there... he's taken the quote literally and ended his sentence with a comma, instead of the classic full stop that we've all been using for centuries, to demonstrate that his journey hasn't come to an end yet. He's made us all looks like fools,,,

I've read the quote 3 times and it doesn't even make sense! How can you reflect where you are heading? Has he bought a bespoke magic mirror?

Attachments

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I reckon monzo has been busy reading these threads and is currently getting back in his ain laine ready for a comeback to stop begging, stop being goading surrounding finances and realising his aine path he paved is not all that.

Him being away has made me really reflect on what an actual bawbag he truly is. I hope he is cringing at his underhand brags about his finances and realising what a grandiose bastard he is. Especially when he was basically dismissing everyone who's worked so hard working during this pandemic. Cleaners are amazing people and they HAVE had a major role to play. But he said it in a way that made me feel sick as it was like he didn't care about others who have helped and supported. Like he was greater than those of us who have been on the front line and are continuing to be there as our local hospitals are filling up again. Every few days we get a trust covid update email and our inpatient numbers are rising alarmingly.

Unfortunately people like him won't ever change and he will still find underhand ways of belittling people and bigging himself up whilst passing it off as friendly banter or a chit chat on Instagram.

Get back in a meaningful laine mazda and stop being a spiteful piece of shit.

There I've said it 😂

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Right, enough Marion. Come out, come out wherever you ur. You’ve taken a comma now it’s time to return

• Haha
  • Heart

margot44

I love this thread ❤. We’re all still posting as if Marios never even gone away. Credit where it’s due, he’s left us plenty of content to be getting oan with 🤣
I discovered I’ve got the same hoover as him when I watched a few of his stories the other day. So aye, I soaked the filter in some Zophlora like he suggested and now my hoose smells like a tarts handbag whenever I get it oot. Thanks Mario, I’m now winning at life 💎🥔

• Haha

MrMac83

I’ll make ye a wee bowl a anemic stovies ma luvlie fir yer anniversary celebrations🎊🥔❤
I will bring the traditional Italian boiled then casseroled spag bol my lovelie. Maybe we could all go doon the bingo after. Just don’t let me near they * points finger at bottle of aperol * drinks, they have me oan the flair. @menopausalmargrit why don’t you do a giveaway at this milestone moment?

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Ma lovelies are you all okay?! Pure worried that this thread has come to a screeching halt. 😞 We are needing a wee dose of Mario’s stovies to act as a laxative to get things moving again!!!! Anyways hope yer aw fine, absolootley fine. Miss yoos 😘
Think we’re all just having a comma, ma lovelies, no full stops here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Fucks sake lads, I’ve been awol for the last couple of days so had a few wee bespoke boujee pages to catch up on. All I’ve got to say is *chefs kiss* to each and every one of you. I’ve had a shitty couple of days and youse have all made things a bit brighter tonight. Bring on Monday ma loveliees, we go on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26