Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I stayed in my own laine and had a few months off tattle. But I'm fine, totally fine, its my jurnee and I'll not be who I'm not on this page, so I'll not. Youse all make me cry with laughter. Tears rolling doon ma cheeks.
Tonsa love, mwah 💎.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I actually think Mario’s dad is a wee cutie and suits his nose 🤪 unlike Mario himself who is a melted shoe x

• Haha

brumbrum16

Well ladies remember when I said I sent him a message off my lurker account calling him a wee fairy 👀 and asking where he's gone but that he hadn't seen it and blocked me yet?! Well he's seen it now and blocked me 😂😭 but thats ok Marzipan because I still have you on my actual account you little witch 🤣 Mwahahahaha 😜

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Hola ma lovelies!!

Just popping by to let youse aw know that am ABSOLUTERLEYYY FINE! Don’t worry aboot me, it’s just insta reality!!!!

Anyway, a thought we would’ve seen him this weekend as I’ve seen a lot of cleaning pages getting gifted vouchers for Poundstretcher but he’s probably been left oot.

Tons a love🥔

• Haha

MrMac83

Maybe!
I‘m sure someone has seen him at Markies and said he’s helpful and nice. 🤷‍♀️
I’m doing a Mario when his klarna bill comes through and burying my head in the sand.
Derek is a wee darling
It does make a lot of sense as to why he would be with Mario. To be with Mario you’d have to be a twat.

Deek is a c@&# pass it on. I hope we don’t hear a horror story about poor Rayn now 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies, a had planned tae gut ma hoose the day but it’s 22 degrees ootside so a done a Marion and wipe roon everything. Off to the pub a go.

Happy Sunday!!!! We got this!!!! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

youare1

VIP Member
Thought I had deleted this by accident but found it again, saw it in home bargains and couldn’t for the life of me think who it reminded me of 🧐
16EED1C1-92E0-4F62-84CF-4A47606F5CEF.jpeg

• Haha

Very Cherry

VIP Member
It might be the sun and the aperol & lemonades talking but youse are aw amazing!!!! Actually laugh so hard at these threads!!!! Coming up tae ma 2 year anniversary (December) oan here, but a don’t want a big fuss so don’t try and get me hunners a stuff!!!

Mwah xxxx
Sounds like you had a great wee day oot Margrit ma lovelie. 😘 We will aw club together and gift you a bottle of Mumosa, a bottle of Aperol and a candle in the scent 'smell the wealth' for your anniversary. 💎 🥔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Isn't that like the 4th 'absolute best in the business' brow place he's been to when he always says he'd never go anywhere else?? 🤔🤔🤔
This one is in Prestwick so someone has likely driven him as a bus or train from Paisley to Prestwick then Saltcoats and hame would take all day ma lovelies. Skin and blister maybe (Sister)?
It would’ve been Derek ma lovelie. I mean he bought car air fresheners nearly a year ago so he must’ve passed his test by now.

• Haha
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Hes exempt from wearing a mask yet we have clearly seen him wearing them in other stories? What a wanker