Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see what he's done there... he's taken the quote literally and ended his sentence with a comma, instead of the classic full stop that we've all been using for centuries, to demonstrate that his journey hasn't come to an end yet. He's made us all looks like fools,,,

I've read the quote 3 times and it doesn't even make sense! How can you reflect where you are heading? Has he bought a bespoke magic mirror?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Never place a full stop, where whichever God(s) you believe in has placed a comma, Marion will reflect by gazing into the shiny, shiny surfaces of his cleanfluencer paradise,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He will be back when he’s ready lovelies snd also once he’s sorted out that dent in the leg of his console table that @Babybail93 keeps mentioning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lol he'll be back, he's just whipping his menopausal mafia up into a frenzy for his next journey. Which i do believe he said were his eyebrows

Just for you hen:ROFLMAO::LOL: they're so bad

View attachment 611283
View attachment 611284
That last picture gees me nightmares ma luvlie. Looks like a junkie that would ask you 20p for the bus. How can a human possibly look THAT bad? The rug of a hoosecoat, the ballsack foreheed! ugh🤮 BOKE!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Lads, I predict that after his huff, Maria will be back to tell us he’s FINE, ABZALOOTLY FINE.

Stupid neep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lol he'll be back, he's just whipping his menopausal mafia up into a frenzy for his next journey. Which i do believe he said were his eyebrows

Just for you hen:ROFLMAO::LOL: they're so bad

View attachment 611283
View attachment 611284
That last photo just reminds me of these. I wish I was savvy enough to have PS a dressing gown on it!
Screenshot_20210610-161227_Chrome.jpg

Of course he's not having a break from IG though, he'll be on it lurking and scrolling for hours as usual. He has the worst FOMO I think I've ever seen and will be too scared to stay off the app at the risk of missing the newest MDF station idea for items that should stay in a cupboard, new fabulousa scent, next b&m fad item, or being tagged in some pillow story. I can also imagine him being scared that his leader may be about to do something big and he'll miss it after SS pregnancy announcement.

I don't get the need for dramatic announcements either if you want a break. Stop posting and turn off your DMs for a bit...oh but of course that doesn't get him the adoring messages he wants. Living for the gram! What a pathetic existence!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has he flounced off in his wee hoosecoat because he’s not be inundated with gifted flairs only a year after his flairs were bespoked.
He could crapet the “hall” with a bleeping doormat ma lovelies.
Spine bright 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nae worries ma wee hens, he’ll be back when he’s been gifted new bespoke hallway flooring. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.