Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
You all have a very short memory. Being a cleaner Marion has built polis Scotland from the grooond up over the last few months. He needs the rest. 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
I think he's done folks. He must have contractual stuff to do and so needs to post at certain times. And when that's over I don't think we will hear anymore from him. He never had any management and I think it got too much for him.
Agree to disagree ma lovelie. He's just suffering cannaebearseditis. It's seasonal even though he disnae like seasonal stuff. Been here this time last year. His ego needs instagram as does his piggy bank 😉😄

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Who's got what monzo? Thanks for the reminder, I was sitting here weeping into ma pot noodle cos I forgot to put the sauce in but now I feel so much better cos you told me I've got this.Ta hunit came at the right time xoxoxox

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Aw hello ma luvlies, how are youse aw💎Lovely new day of dawn for a new thread! Parking my fat arse inty lane #38 and sitting doon to get some class but aye.
Happy wednesday anyway ma luvlies, we needty power on and kick this weeks arse so we can aw have a wee bespoke luncheon on saturday then up the road to get aw cozy🥔❤ tonnes a love tae youse

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Aw Christ a “instagram” phone and his “personal”phone😂🤣😂🤣 Get a grip Marion, your hardly that much of a celebrity that your phone would be blowing up that much you’d need to get 2 separate ones.

But aye, oor wee Marion the celeb, the fashion icon, the hairdresser, the makeup artist, the professional cleaner, the big bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SuzyE

VIP Member
Dearest Mario, if you're going to do it properly, do what one of my best friends did, build a cinema room on the house.....Oops, forgot, you can't build on that hobbit hole 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
That would be me... my ex's other half works there... think he's made a few gaffs but apparently he's quite popular ffs.
Your bespoke mission, ma lovelie, should you choose to accept it, is to report back on any or all of the maid's gaffes! 🥔💞

• Haha
  • Heart

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Mario was just casually wandering about my dream last night 😭 I'd have preferred Freddy Krueger
Are you ok ma lovelie? I think that was a Marion Mcknightmare you were having. Did he have on his wee hoosecoat in your McKnightmare?

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
So he’s still copying Hinch then? She’s the master manipulator when it comes to playing games with her followers via her stories. She posts the attention seeking stories and then goes off grid for days at a time until that generates enough attention and engagement to keep her stats up. She also addresses things said on tattle in her stories. How long until we get a mention of Derek just so tattle know he hasn’t been chucked. He’s done this exact thing before because and I suspect his ‘debt free’ performance was to prove to tattle that he’s not skint and in debt because that’s been highly speculated on here. It’s getting creepy how much he’s copying her now…plus not to mention the fact that he’s actively spending all their money on tat to keep up with Hinch and has been doing for a long time now. I can’t believe that an almost 40 year old grown man (in years, not height) behaves like this. I almost feel sorry for him sometimes but then I remember that he’s been holding derek hostage for years now

• Haha

Steffols

So...is he paying for two phones or is he only going to post on insta when he's indoors and on WiFi?

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
He’s made his lovelies think he’s dying or something with his dramatic posts and disappearing act and then starts boasting about his frigging projector to them with zero explanation to the amateur dramatics. How are they still following the fuckwit?

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
I’m missing him that much that I took myself off to Blackpool and stayed in a premier inn, the pillows were shite!🤣

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Morning my little chickadees!. Was out with friends yesterday, so l was hoping to have at least 4-5 pages to catch up on.
Maz, you've let the team down!👎
He’s put a comma in his life hen. Nae debates.

The wee bellend will be back oncest he’s found a company to gift him his new flairs. I hope he went to Carpet Kerr looking for a freebie and they told him where to go 😂

• Haha

BishBashBoss

I know there’s a few Derek fans here but I’ve always thought he was guilty by association with Marion and kinda thick. I mean you’d have to be pumping that. So fucking something up doesn’t surprise me - but I suppose we are only human and make mistakes 🤷‍♂️ It’s Rayn I do feel sorry for. Living with those 2 numpties.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Seems a bit dramatic. Wonder what's happened for him to have to put a comma on his life.

Maybe Deek has come oot his aine laine and escaped up the path Marion paved on this dayn of dawn.

• Haha