Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Does he really think that this is something to brag about? I cannot deal with this wee bawbag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Just had a disgusting thought pop into my head, and if I have to suffer it, then so do you lot! 😂

I’ll bet he squeals like a wee suckling pig looking for a teat, in bed 🐷
Hope admin ban you for that! The mental image I have now is making me want to projectile vomit :ROFLMAO:

All his wee boujee cushions pushed onto the floor :sick:and the cat trying to escape out the windy and down the drain pipe again :m

• Haha
  • Sick

Cady1954

VIP Member
Fear not Marion I'm sure Premier Inn will accommodate you indefinitely due to the number of pillows you sold for them.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Cannot be fucked with Mario recently but just checked his page to see if I’ve missed anything - clearly not, the boring bastard. But what’s up with the big inspirational grid posts?!

He clearly thinks he’s the Maya Angelou of Paisley. Just call him Mario Angelou.

• Haha
Had to Google Dargavel and all I've ascertained is Taylor Wimpy and Stewart Milne are building new hooses there. Did it look like he was trying to pass himself off as a prospective buyer just so he could get a wee swatch at the dream showhoose? Or did it look like he's dressed to clean and moonlighting on the DL?
He could get a mortgage like THAT *clicks fingers* if you must know.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
FFS 😂😂😂😂😂 I don't even know where to start with this 😂 So I'm going to be quiet and live my life as it shouldn't be with my 50 inch. Tuns a love xxxxxx

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch wants her eyebrows back, hen.

They look shit on her, so no way were they gonna look good on you Mario 😂😂😂
6B39FB5C-DD97-4B79-8C70-C4DD410EC4BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
when else do you gut yer hoose ma lovelie? Nothing says selfish cunt quite like a shark and washing machine going at 3 in the morning!!!

Marion is geein me a full make over oan the day of ma anniversary. Blow drying ma 3 hairs in 19 seconds with the dyson and then tappy tapping ma face with aw his staypul products before geein me an orange face and white neck. I’ll be oan live aw day with the baby doll filter oan.

Am such a lucky lassie (like Rayn)!!!
Dinnae forget to invite Gail and Elaine, hen. They’re pure chanting your spining diamond on from the rooftops and through the flairs!

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Absaloot scrote. All the spelling is correct, he’s found the spellcheck, then.
Apparently debt free and hunners in the bank but he couldn’t spend an extra £20 and get an anti-glare coating which would stop the reflection in his spex 🤦🏻‍♀️ Smell the wealth indeed 😜

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
If I were him I wouldn’t be advertising I have two iPhones on me in his area. He’ll be mugged for crack money quicker than you can flush the loo in his overcrowded bathroom!

• Haha
A'hm fine ma lovelies absolutely fine. Just clutching ma hoosecoat and even though I'm on a comma break, I'm still liking posts tagged, me in Avamay nae debates aye and so forth gotta earn that commission

8065D909-2493-44D8-A697-50528012A844.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Honestly I still cannot get over the screenshot (previous thread) of him replying to someone who told him their mum was a cleaner and he replied in such a vicious and vile way. Cleaners are dirty scrubbers? Who the F does he think he is? Today championing cleaners saying aw am dead proud we are the unsung heroes of the pandemic. What an utterly pathetic creature. I couldn’t watch his entire story because I felt utter rage so aye back into my aine lane, need to get masel some class so I do xx

• Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Make room for the possibility that he now has 2 phones because he doesn't understand metaphor. Like when the instahuns say they're putting the phone in the drawer for a day or 2, I can quite believe he thinks this is a physical act.

Cleaning with Mario #39: Keeping up with the Jones' doesn't require two phone's, Stoopid

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I won't forget this. Funny how now he's a "dirty scrubber" he suddenly has a newfound respect for cleaners.

My take is he needed a job, any job, and this is what he landed, as the hours are good.

Then he changed his viewpoint😖😒

He ought to see the amazing domestic staff on our wards, they are beautiful, caring, kind, compassionate people who do not act like they are above anyone, the liase with us in such an incredible way and help with anything we need to support us to care for the women we are looking after. They are the most down to earth members of our team and I could not praise them more. I'd imagine they would cringe at Marions spewing about cleaners too x
Whilst I completely value their part of the team from a working POV, as a patient, prolonged stays on a cardio ward whilst at uni hundreds of miles from home, being largely ignored by nursing staff (not a slight on them - I was young and 'independent' when 'well' on a busy ward), it was the ward domestic that made me feel human and likely kept me sane. She even put herself out taking responsibility for providing me cooled tea, soups, etc. after a fainting incident had me knock fresh black tea into my lap blistering my thigh, abdomen and groin. Medics were just saying I wasn't to have hot drinks, soups or exceptionally hot meals at all. She felt horrible for the incident (definitely nothing to do with her! My fault!), so went to bat for me making sure I didn't have to live on salads and water by offering to make sure everything was cooled enough before leaving it bedside. (Weekends when she didn't work my board still said no hot food/drinks so they were miserable unless my friends managed to sneak me stuff in).

So to look down on cleaners as he did really bothers me. (Of course, as in every type of job you'll get bad ones who take money and do minimum, etc.) I'd imagine it is a more skilled job than what he was doing in Debenhams if you are a good cleaner! Working alongside NHS domestics I completely appreciate everything they do...it cannot be an easy job with some of what I can imagine they have seen. They are as exposed to patients, their families and the highs and lows they go through. They are exposed to the deaths. They often are cleaning up things that others wouldn't want to touch. They are as responsible for infection control as clinical members of staff. But my experience as a patient shows me that many go even further than what their job entails and what I would have ever appreciated from the clinical side. They are often integral to the patient experience - as evidenced by me still remembering that lady 12-13 years on and it being nice memories from a really shitty time. Now obviously that's quite heavily hospital focused, but the sentiment remains when talking about anyone doing the job (and doing it well - obviously there is a place in hell for the bad ones taking money from the elderly for half done work, etc).

• Heart

BishBashBoss

I’ve only been following this thread since the start of the year, is he in the habit of taking a wee sabbatical? Maybe he’s took a wee holiday abroad, booked some appointments for house viewings, working a 40 hour week… or have I got this cunt all wrong this entire time 😏

If he doesn’t show his face soon I'm going to assume he's split up with Derek. Bet he's packing all his wax melts and the wonky table leg. Hope his auntie takes him back. 😂
I hope she disnae take him back. He’s probably doon the seafront in Ayrshire trying to build an igloo oot his wax melts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart