Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Ma lovelies are you all okay?! Pure worried that this thread has come to a screeching halt. 😞 We are needing a wee dose of Mario’s stovies to act as a laxative to get things moving again!!!! Anyways hope yer aw fine, absolootley fine. Miss yoos 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s been on his bedroom furniture journey yet and when he does come back he’ll have something to show us all, can anyone remember when he said that was starting 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe the IKEA wardrobe finally fell apart and flattened him? 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Evening lovelies. I've just had to drag myself oot o the rabbit hole Tattle sent me down - anyone else get the Ingham notification and took a look? Wowsers 😮

Anyways, I'm back in ma ain Melvin lane where I'm relieved to see he's risen like a boujie wee souffle and projecting his prime day purchase on the non media wall.

Order is restored and his Covid budgeting skills continue to be honed👌.

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
It might be the sun and the aperol & lemonades talking but youse are aw amazing!!!! Actually laugh so hard at these threads!!!! Coming up tae ma 2 year anniversary (December) oan here, but a don’t want a big fuss so don’t try and get me hunners a stuff!!!

Mwah xxxx
I’ll make ye a wee bowl a anemic stovies ma luvlie fir yer anniversary celebrations🎊🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart

margot44

He's maybe set up a wee ice-cream station noo for the summer months ma lovelie. I've seen folk this last week on Facebook groups changing from hot chocolate to ice-cream station, with tubs of cones, flakes, wafers, sprinkles etc. 🙄
What has the world come tae. They’re like wee weans playing at shops 🤣

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
@menopausalmargrit ill take it upon masel to organise some bespoke entertainment for the day of dawn in your honour. A wis thinking we can get a wee green baw and hide it for a game of #bawwatch and when you find it we can all get oan oor size 4 plastic primark winklepickers and kick it aboot!

Karaoke after that around the criss table with joos to wet oor whistle. Whitney Houston songs ONLY nae fecking debates! Dancing optional, but sweaty pyjamas and tattie hearts required lovelies. It’s jist the rules. Mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Still M.I.A but fret ye not ma lovelies. This is just the annual summer sabbatical from the gram which takes place in quick succession to Danyell gifting him something. Last year's sabbatical came directly after the gift of the tapas and joooos table. So far, so normal, so aye and so forth 😀

The only debate for us aw is whether he'll be back before or after the 2B's (brows and botox).

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
It might be the sun and the aperol & lemonades talking but youse are aw amazing!!!! Actually laugh so hard at these threads!!!! Coming up tae ma 2 year anniversary (December) oan here, but a don’t want a big fuss so don’t try and get me hunners a stuff!!!

Mwah xxxx
I'm gonna get you a number 2 balloon and I want to see you doing a boomerang waving it in the air ma lovelie. Then you can celebrate with a wee cheeseboard minus the cheese and a lethal Aperol Spritz made wrong. Tons a love!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I hope Dame Marion Of Paisley is back soon ma lovelies. I’m havining to spend all day on the Premier Inn shop site looking at photos of their pillows as I’m having withdrawals from his stories.
Spine Brite as always ma lovelies, I’m howling at this thread 💎

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario
Do tell more, what got him sacked ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SuzyE

VIP Member

Mwah xxxx
We'll club together and get Maz to record a personal message video for you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
A uhm deed! How am ah just finding this singing highlight noo on this day of dawn! A canny breathe! Ahv pished ma bed, ahv woke ma wain up way ma hyena laughing, ahv woke ma doonstairs neighbours wains up aw thanks to the absaloot gem that is oor Marions singing highlights!! Thank youse aw fae the bottom of ma tattie heart, ahl never be the same again💎💎💎💎

Was this before the eyebroo and teef jurni?

On a side note, oor Deek is so handsome how in the fuckity fuck did Marion pull him.. fuck #FREEBRITNEY, #FREEDEEK🥺

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Has he flounced off in his wee hoosecoat because he’s not be inundated with gifted flairs only a year after his flairs were bespoked.
He could crapet the “hall” with a fucking doormat ma lovelies.
Spine bright 💎

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Not something I want to imagine BUT, imagine that staring back at you as you’re pegging them. I know we all have different “types” but come on now.

Sorry ma lovelies, I know that’s a lot for a Sunday night but it’s a thought that comes into my head every so often and I can’t stop it until I understand it so any input would be great!!!

Tons a love, M xxx
Cant help ma lovelie, he's the very definition of "wouldn't even ride him into battle" 😈😈

Back at his parents’??
Not unless his parents went on an anaglypta removal juhrnee!

• Haha