Cleaning with Mario #37 Eating Luncheons and Polishing Truncheons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking Mazda has thrown a wee sickie today 🤔 No tat flat tour today, no clutching of manky hoosecoat as his filter slips aff the big beaked face and talks illiterate nonsense to camera, either that or he is deliberately staying off camera so his menopausal mafia worry that he has horrendous symptoms after his vaccine and "unindate" him with messages of fake concern, but am sure he's fine abzoooluuuutley fine ma darlins 🙄
He’s awfa busy this week ma lovlie he said he was on his ain dain the polis offices and he’s got a deed erm fae the 💉 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oor Marion trying to make us think he doesn't perv aw er the tiktok boys wae their boadies oot . Gees peace Marion. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s bringing class to the screen? 😂😂😂😂 Marion really does think she is the classiest of them all doesn’t he? View attachment 601468

He’s only jealous of people getting their bods out because he is ashamed of his saggy tats!
This wee guy has those same literal dance moves as Melvin. I had deja vu with the walking fingers move. All that was missing was a 🥔 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And don’t forget clutter ma luvlie. He jist hateees it. Despite the bedsit resembling a dumping ground.
I really love that he doesn’t get the irony one bit! “I cannot abide clutter! It’s just not for me” - said whilst sitting in his bedroom which resembles Stepetoe’s yard 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi ma lovelies. Am having a wee bespoke mumosa tonight and would just like to say youse all make me laugh so much and I love this thread. Nae debates! Ma comment! Ma rules! Tattie hearts! tonsa luv! ❤ 🥔 mwah mwah 😘 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’d love to see his definition of clutter if he doesn’t realise that that’s exactly what fills every single room of his bastarding hoose

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d love to see his definition of clutter if he doesn’t realise that that’s exactly what fills every single room of his bastarding hoose
I bet he watches those hoarder programmes on ch5 and thinks “oh hen you could squeeze in a wee bathroom cabinet in the corner of your living room”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He probably prefers to work than deal with Marion

Don’t quote me ma lovely but I think he might have some boujee type of government funded wages top up. Cannae work more than 16hrs ma lovely. It is what it is. He disnae like to discuss his joab. His joab is just his joab and so forth
WTF is wrong with him? Why can't he work full time? Is the little twit on some disability payment? I'm raging here just thinking of it.

Reactions: 12
If I worked with policemen, I'd be perving over them tbh, not some idiot on tiktok.
Oh no though, my brain won't stop thinking about Mario watching the lad on tiktok, screeching /singing along with him, then the sound of the velcro hoosecoat getting loosened.
*think happy thoughts, Dawn, rocks and cries*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet he watches those hoarder programmes on ch5 and thinks “oh hen you could squeeze in a wee bathroom cabinet in the corner of your living room”
bleeping hell! This has done me 😂😂😂
“I don’t see how she thinks she has a problem??? I can still see a bit of crapet over there! Plenty of room for more boujee items!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ever since someone pointed out on here that he can’t open his kitchen door fully I’ve not stopped thinking about it 🤣

I’m starting a change.org to see what’s inside that cupboard of doom.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So aye, I saw this wee pic of Squidward and I thought I know who he reminds me of…same nose, hoosecoat and bespoke / boujee living area, it’s oor Marion so it is!
But then I saw that he has some chocolates and as we awe know Mario doesny like chocolate so it canny be him efter awe. Silly me. Tattie hearts luvlies 🥔💎

9BEF6713-B665-4EDA-B52E-C592349D7199.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So aye, I saw this wee pic of Squidward and I thought I know who he reminds me of…same nose, hoosecoat and bespoke / boujee living area, it’s oor Marion so it is!
But then I saw that he has some chocolates and as we awe know Mario doesny like chocolate so it canny be him efter awe. Silly me. Tattie hearts luvlies 🥔💎

View attachment 602164
Same eyes, teeth and hair too !! 🧐 so aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.