Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margot44

Cmon tae fuck Mario, where ur ye?
At this rate we’ll be on thread #2743 the next time we see ye.

21EBD219-9699-4C6F-A89D-31E772BE9122.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

BishBashBoss

New thread!! I’m so excited ma lovelies. Getting aw cosy watching the soaps, reading tattle with ma chocolate, it’s no like me.

BD6850B0-59A5-48F3-85B3-0C3E7DE14E3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

laynelo_

VIP Member
Here Marion, I’ve updated your name to something a little more accurate. Tons a love❤🥔

C6D42983-B3D8-47BA-9062-A030FA0F16DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Again WHAT is he trying to say? That he fancies this guy? What is ‘this no clothes on shite’? The words must make total sense in his brain but just not connect to his fingers as he types? Also hands to yourself Marion, he’s young enough to be your nephew.
I think what he's trying to say is he would roll up his hoosecoat for the lad

• Haha
  • Sick

spongey

VIP Member
"being respectful to strangers"

... like wearing a face covering in a shop to avoid potentially spreading a virus? 🤔

• Heart

margot44

This is seriously getting oota hand noo. Come back Mario. It’s been far too long and we’ve awe missed you.
402E2876-5C05-4F16-B5D4-BF9300585C7D.jpeg

Tattie hearts ma darlins, stay strong 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
*puts pen to paper*

Dear Danyell ma lovelie,
You got any customer returns knocking about in your warehouse? Something plush and padded or bendy-leggit? Anything that you cannae put back oot on the shop flair? I'm doing a giveaway, but I'm no using ma ain money this time! Im gaun on a beg juhrnee, so whatever I get, will you store it for me also? 👌 (y)🙏
Tonnes a love.
Mario xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Itscharlibaby

Hullo ma luvlies *waves in the mirror like a pure weapon*
This thread has got me creasing tonight, I’m wrapped up in ma hoosecoat under ma wahful bedding that I’ve already washed 17 times this week, absolutely clutching ma mahoosive hooter. I’ve got tears running down ma cheeks in the colour clear and the scent water, swipe up for a free sample from ma 💎 bespoke! tear! ducts! 💎
Spine bright, mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Babybail93

VIP Member
A new thread on this beautiful day of dawn! Got ma cruise control on so I stay in ma aine laine ma lovelies!! I “champion you all on”. Tattie hearts & stovie farts 😘😘😘

88FF6B79-4A9C-4271-B97D-6844D42648A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
He’s obsessed with lip balms, no mate you’re obsessed with buying them because your lips look like they’ve never seen one, get in the bin maz, your pants are on fire!🤭🤡🤣
Lovelies! This has put me in the mood for a new state of the art thread suggestion

Cleaning with Mario #38 - All the lip balms in all the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

margot44

I’m no here for the validation or the likes but .....OMG!! And no jist any thread, this is the BEST THREAD ON TATTLE!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Tattie hearts tae yees awe ma luvlies, yees are awe legends and I’m shouting yees awe oan fae the rooftops.
Mwah 🥰💎🥔🥔

BC144F62-08E3-4D2B-9B6A-5C3BD03C5048.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44