Cleaning with Mario #37 Eating Luncheons and Polishing Truncheons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of god, fry your mince and onions first maz, who taught this fool to cook 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He must be trolling us 🤣🤣 I literally cannot accept that someone cooks spag bol like that. Even with a slow cooker you would need to fry the beef and onions off first. 😂 Jesus wept. Nae debates on my post lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s with the slow pan back and forth of the bedsit lounge? We’ve all seen it a million times. Boring bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is it in water? Does he leave the hob on all day boiling it whilst he's at work? Why? How? *Faints*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What’s with the slow pan back and forth of the bedsit lounge? We’ve all seen it a million times. Boring bleep
He's staying away from the bendy-legged console table though. Waiting for him to ask if any lovelies know a panel beater in the Paisley area 😂😂

• Haha
For the love of god, fry your mince and onions first maz, who taught this fool to cook 🤮
This is how his sister taught him to cook it, he said on a story ages ago. 🤢😲
There's no excuse these days, millions of YouTube cooking vids, all the Gordon Ramsey etc on demand, every recipe free online. They're honest to god like cavemen.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Spag Bol is so easy and delicious to make yet Marion manages to mess it up. 🤮 maybe he’ll read here, get crabbit at our nasty troll comments and make up a hilarious beak clutching story with fake tears of laughter about how he forgot about it so they’ve got a takeaway instead.

• Haha
I'm sending that picture to a friend in the USA. She's Italian/American, so she'll be horrified 😳

Maz, if you were near her with that picture of horrors, she'd do what Italians do when they do something wrong, she'd throw something at your heed! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s bespoke spag bol my lovelie now back in yer ain lane. His page his rules. I am more shocked nobody else has spied the puma boxer shorts on the worktop 🤣🤣
Ma lovelie, that's his pile of skiddy pants that he's going to soak later on, he knows he's going to have an extra pair after eating that bespoke Spag Bol soup. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Isn’t he 1/18th Italian? 😂 You’d think he’d know how to make a bolognese 🤢

I could even forgive a Dolmio sauce if it meant he wasn’t boiling mince for 8hrs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What in the name of all that is holy is that on his hob? You can see the fat floating on the water? Does he not brown the mince first! I feel proper boaky now! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He could actually create more content for himself if he took his lovelies on a learning to cook journey. Like following a proper recipe for spag Bol and not boiling the life out of absolutely everything MARION!! duck sake get some class hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He could actually create more content for himself if he took his lovelies on a learning to cook journey. Like following a proper recipe for spag Bol and not boiling the life out of absolutely everything MARION!! duck sake get some class hen
He'd need to start with proper, QUALITY ingredients. Real mince, not some bright pink, mechanically recovered (lips eyes and arse holes) tit.
I might go on an exclamation ❗ jurneh. Fewmin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Two tone skin Maz 😂
If your going to wear makeup, match it to your natural skin tone, you melt!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe what I've seen on his stories, I can't comprehend what he is doing, a 12 yr old could make spag bol, it's so easy, this, unlike mazda's mince, has fried my brain! He is a disgusting moron. Someone already said his sister taught him this, and they were right when they said they are like cavemen, he really lives a different life, very odd upbringing I think 🤔
I'm struggling to understand this, there's a tomato sauce in a casserole dish at the side, so does he boil until there's no water left then dump it in dish with sauce then put it in oven? I can't!! 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Why is he making it now?? It takes 20-30 mins, surely he can make it fresh after work?
I've so many questions, my brain hurts over this, this is by far the strangest thing I've seen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Mario McKnightio yer spaghetti ball is shitio..so aye ma luvlees nae debatios in ma pageios

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.