Cleaning with Mario #37 Eating Luncheons and Polishing Truncheons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no here for the validation or the likes but .....OMG!! And no jist any thread, this is the BEST THREAD ON TATTLE!!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Tattie hearts tae yees awe ma luvlies, yees are awe legends and I’m shouting yees awe oan fae the rooftops.
Mwah πŸ₯°πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”πŸ₯”

BC144F62-08E3-4D2B-9B6A-5C3BD03C5048.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh this new title is putting me right in the mood for a luncheon on Saturday then up the road to get aw cosy. Love youse aw πŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A new thread on this beautiful day of dawn! Got ma cruise control on so I stay in ma aine laine ma lovelies!! I β€œchampion you all on”. Tattie hearts & stovie farts 😘😘😘

88FF6B79-4A9C-4271-B97D-6844D42648A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ahhh the dayn of dawn of a bespoke new thread. I've got ma wax melts on in the scent "new thread", beige granny hoosecoat on, and some joos and Criss aww cosy. Mwah mwah mwah πŸ₯”πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So ay ma lovelies. Let’s settle down in our hoosecoats and get cosy on the bespoke new thread. πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve treatit myself to some of his highlights today, I had to re watch β€œ my singing” just to remind my self of how much our maz thinks of himself, bleeping walloper, his ego is massive, get in the bin maz 🀑🀭🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am strapped in whilst zooming down the my ain lane with cruise control on. Chanting everyone on for this new boujee thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wh
I’m no here for the validation or the likes but .....OMG!! And no jist any thread, this is the BEST THREAD ON TATTLE!!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Tattie hearts tae yees awe ma luvlies, yees are awe legends and I’m shouting yees awe oan fae the rooftops.
Mwah πŸ₯°πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”πŸ₯”

View attachment 591387
Why is his hooter bent like that. I feel ill and fascinated.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In ma ain laine way ma joos n criss for thread #37. #crabbit #ibs #hoosecoat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Love this new thread πŸ₯” ❀
I’m belting along lads, stay oot ma path! I’ve got nae crissss in the hoose so am crabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
swerving right oot ma laine right over the central reservation I’m that excited for this bespoke new thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• Haha
Peeping oot from behind the media wall hole to see the antics of this latest thread. Canny wait ma lovelies, feels like Crissmass has come early 🀩πŸ₯³πŸŽ…πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Woooo, got ma joos as well hens!.
Come on Marion, entertain us πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.