Cleaning with Mario #37 Eating Luncheons and Polishing Truncheons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank duck I’m out all weekend. Out with my pals on Saturday like a normal person in their mid (late) 30’s should do rather than down the local cafe eating crappy breakfasts.

Cannae wait to catch up with youse aw oan Monday 🥔💎
Have a lovely time and have one (or 6) for me!! I’ll be living my best life with the kids as my hubby on call (or so he says!!!)

That tiktok he’s just shared of that lad miming to sting has actually made my vagina shrivel up. Might have known Marions knickers would be damp at someone like that, bleeping cringe fest 😬🤮
Does he mean “as opposed to”??? He’s an illiterate wee turd isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maz is definitely crushing over this young boy 😂
We know what you're really doing, Maz, we know 🧐
He needs to be fucken grateful he's goat Deek, who is quite cute - a fella who wants to spend the rest of his life with him 🤯, the bloody ungrateful head! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A know a said a was away until Monday but just came on tae say - why would you not want to look at hot men with their tops off? And secondly, if they’ve put that much work in to get that body then bloody right they should show it off!

It’s 3 days into Pride Month and Marion is body shaming people!!! Cannae say am surprised!!

Tons a love 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A know a said a was away until Monday but just came on tae say - why would you not want to look at hot men with their tops off? And secondly, if they’ve put that much work in to get that body then bloody right they should show it off!

It’s 3 days into Pride Month and Marion is body shaming people!!! Cannae say am surprised!!

Tons a love 🥔💎
Bring on the hot men with tops off I say. The more the merrier....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s bringing class to the screen? 😂😂😂😂 Marion really does think she is the classiest of them all doesn’t he?
A5D5614A-EF4B-445B-BA95-91A936F3552A.jpeg

He’s only jealous of people getting their bods out because he is ashamed of his saggy tats!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
our marlon is forever telling us he doesn’t like tik tok and it’s full of hate etc yet here he is doing just that.

I think he needs to stay in his ain bespoke insta lane ma lovelies x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is he so bleeping illiterate? Does he really think that suppose is the right word in that statement? Silly me of course he does, this is the man who actually said out loud “ unindated” good god he infuriates me 🤡🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Tons a love 🥔💎

No hoosecoat required 😋😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What in the name of Whitney was that shite? Some dopey looking lad miming (poorly) to some old songs. Why is Maz chantin him fae the rooftops? He wouldn't know real talent if it slapped him in the beak!

Marion you are a dirty old perve and we see right through you! 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“As supposed to” instead of, opposed to has ended me tonight after a bespoke fuhl day of work 🤣 He needs to stops trying to use fancy words and phrases as he always dicks it up. He reminds me of my daughter when she was 2 and learning to talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“As supposed to” instead of, opposed to has ended me tonight after a bespoke fuhl day of work 🤣 He needs to stops trying to use fancy words and phrases as he always dicks it up. He reminds me of my daughter when she was 2 and learning to talk.
Don’t do your daughter dirty like that! Even at 2 I’m sure she had a better grasp of the English language than Marion. I’ve never known anyone so stupid and ignorant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm thinking Mazda has thrown a wee sickie today 🤔 No tat flat tour today, no clutching of manky hoosecoat as his filter slips aff the big beaked face and talks illiterate nonsense to camera, either that or he is deliberately staying off camera so his menopausal mafia worry that he has horrendous symptoms after his vaccine and "unindate" him with messages of fake concern, but am sure he's fine abzoooluuuutley fine ma darlins 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.