Cleaning with Mario #37 Eating Luncheons and Polishing Truncheons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he blocked me first when I wasn't even following him! then I came of IG for a while and made another account the other day. I think its cos its linked to the same email address. I thought about using another email but I thought stuff the little prick
I've not been blocked, but unfollowed him a while back after I found myself getting angry at him when he was standing over the cat shouting and hissing at her. Since then I just occasionally check his stories on these story viewing websites like Ingramer and stories down as I refuse to add to his follower numbers and views after that, but then still manage to see enough to share my disbelief here at how much he does to try and stay relevant. Providing they have a public page, it is the way I keep an eye on what stupidity most bad influencers are engaging in.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well ma lovelies, looks like we are gan to be treatit to a day of stories by Marion this weekend, while he shows off all his new tat purchases. Poor Derek always seems to be working and rarely has a day off, poor bugger. 😘 💎 🥔
Probably pretends to be working to get out the house and get some peace x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies, how are you? 🥔💎 Am juss having a coffee before getting ready for work, so ahh thought addd poap awn for a chat. 😘

I felt awful for a good 5 days after my first vaccination, arm was sore all that time and I felt incredibly achey and just drained, so I hope Marlon feels the exact same, but 10x worse - he deserves a bit, fat jab karma awn his nasty, petulant, good for nothing lying ass! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think our wee precious Marion is crabbit! This morning? Frantically cleaning his tumble drier filter after reading on here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good morning ma lovelies, hope your aw good...
Why does oor Mario only work about 3 hours a week? Is there a legit reason why he is not in full time employment? I also laughed out loud when I seen on his stories him complaining about the tumble dryer being the worst purchase, 1 shocked he actually paid for something and 2 he’s about right actually cause beggy mazda barely pays for anything ‘supporting local business’ so aye 💎

• Haha
Good morning ma lovelies, hope your aw good...
Why does oor Mario only work about 3 hours a week? Is there a legit reason why he is not in full time employment? I also laughed out loud when I seen on his stories him complaining about the tumble dryer being the worst purchase, 1 shocked he actually paid for something and 2 he’s about right actually cause beggy mazda barely pays for anything ‘supporting local business’ so aye 💎
Don’t quote me ma lovely but I think he might have some boujee type of government funded wages top up. Cannae work more than 16hrs ma lovely. It is what it is. He disnae like to discuss his joab. His joab is just his joab and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Again WHAT is he trying to say? That he fancies this guy? What is ‘this no clothes on shite’? The words must make total sense in his brain but just not connect to his fingers as he types? Also hands to yourself Marion, he’s young enough to be your nephew.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone figured out yet what oor Marion is trying to say in that insta story??

• Haha
Again WHAT is he trying to say? That he fancies this guy? What is ‘this no clothes on shite’? The words must make total sense in his brain but just not connect to his fingers as he types? Also hands to yourself Marion, he’s young enough to be your nephew.
I think what he's trying to say is he would roll up his hoosecoat for the lad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Does he really only work part time? Lazy little twit! I wonder if he claims benefits?

I think what he's trying to say is he would roll up his hoosecoat for the lad
Aye but the wee laddie had better make sure to pull it down again when he's finished!

• Haha
Why is evil scary hobbit Marion lusting over some cringey tiktok guy! If I was Derek I’d be fuming. Marion should stay in his ain lain and sit doon n get some class because he is absolutely punching with wee Deek who I think is adorable.

Anyway, I’ve been having a terrible week but you guys never fail to make me laugh ma luvlies so thank youse. Tons a love but, al stop ma moaning noo don’t want to sound too much lit Marion cos my life is just ma life so aye. Mwah mwah💎🥔❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Didn’t Marion take the huff and lock Derek out of their room at the Ava May party when he was dancing with some other guy?
Yet Marion’s button mushroom is standing to attention at some guy on TikTok 🤢
#FreeDerek

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Think he missed some ‘’ out and meant this ‘no clothes on’ tit?

anyway, the lad is miming about stalking? Is it a hint to us tattlers that he’s on to us or have I swerved into a lane assuming intelligence?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maz is definitely crushing over this young boy 😂
We know what you're really doing, Maz, we know 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.