Cleaning with Mario #37 Eating Luncheons and Polishing Truncheons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That spag Bol 🤢 fry the mince first Marion 😂 makes me laugh he puts that on insta like he’s really proud of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’ve never ever seen anyone boil spag Bol 🤢🤢 the mince will be like bullets by the time he comes to eat it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It’s bespoke spag bol my lovelie now back in yer ain lane. His page his rules. I am more shocked nobody else has spied the puma boxer shorts on the worktop 🤣🤣

Does he boil the taste out of everything the spag Bol looks like the stovies 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow, that’s put me off my breakfast! 🤮
I thought it was stovies at first until I read the caption.
Maybe he’ll try and claim it’s a bespoke authentic Italian recipe 🥴 Spag Boil Soup feat. Raw boiled sausage 🤮 🤮

Poor Derek must be more baked than the spag bol to eat that slop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s bespoke spag bol my lovelie now back in yer ain lane. His page his rules. I am more shocked nobody else has spied the puma boxer shorts on the worktop 🤣🤣
Think we’re all too traumatised by the monstrosity in the pot to notice anything else! Well spotted 😂🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s nae boxers ma lovely. It’s Derek’s wee man bag. You know one of the chest ones that all the 13 “rude bois” wear? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy Friday ma lovelies. I see wee Melv has treatit himself to a boujee new clothes horse as befits the living room he cannae believe is his, but whits a boy to do when your tumble dryer's a bastard?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.