Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can duck reeeeeeiiiiigggghhhttttt awf with his Crissmas chat! 🤬 These imbeciles live for big events so that they have an "excuse" to spend and show off to get likes, validation and treebies from strangers and companies, bunch of self serving dickheads! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He’ll have a widnae box next week hanging off the side of the bedsit 😂
Hes got Charlie nae bra dimmock on the phone pickin him out a bespoke antique oak one and then he'll get his craft on wi B&M Glotter and a can of spray paint, and of course it'll finally be him thinkin he's a Disney princess attractin aw the birds when a manky pigeon starts nestin in it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hardly airing the bed if you put all that sh*te on top is it?

Did he not say he was going for red and green this year for Christmas? How dare he think we don’t make spreadsheets pay attention to his waaaaffuuulll.
View attachment 576583
"Leave it to air" you've got a duck ton of oversized cushions, 4 pillows and a duck off duvet taking up 90% of the bed with a hands width of space there, duck all is getting aired out ya roaster🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just so yeez aw know I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR everything for Xmas in November last year as I planned it aw roon ma shitey MDF wall and I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR IT AW. No gonnae lie I paid a SMALL FORTUNE, actually no a SMALL FORUTNE, I PAID A FORTUNE!! FOR MA BOUGHT N PAID FUR XMAS DECS, Smell the Wealth cause ma BOUGHT N PAID FOR COST A SMALL FORTUNE BUT ACTUALLY A BIG FORTUNE XMAS DECS are comin ma lovelies, Wait did I mention THEY COST A FORTUNE??🙄✋ Just away take yer face for a we'll earned shite Dildo Baggins how about you go and spend a SMALL FORTUNE on a new personality cause you're as funny as a burning orphanage and I'd rather watch gloss dry than watch you stain ma stories feed every day 👊
Smell the wealth? Hahaha! Smell the desperation and the p*** from laughing someone has had at his expense no doubt! Who buys Xmas tat for the next year before Xmas? Smart people would have bought that after Xmas, especially when knowing we were going back into Lockdown and every store with an online presence was trying to get rid of everything as quickly as they could!

And if previous Xmas displays are anything to go by, he may have well wasted that money on more Olaplex and a Dyson Airwrap! What a strange thing to brag about spending money on! And let's not pretend that some other IG wannabe won't be quicker in starting to share their Xmas decs and plans, and because Mario cannot see green cheese go past him, he'll need to go back to his tat shops for other stuff anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god, do we think Marions Christmas journee will be one to rival beckyhomesweethome’s one? It’ll be like a massive explosion at a tinsel and sweet tree factory with those two!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry, golden what? Get back to school you bleeping moron, I’m deadly serious now is he doing it on purpose? head! He makes me so angry with his stupidity 🤬🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do we need a tour of his hobbit hole every day, it's so predictable and the way he waves into the mirrors with his wee wrap around, fuzzy felt hoosecoat gives me the rage. It must stink of BO, he's never got it off his back long enough to wash it!
I was just coming in to ask if anyone else felt rage at the waves!!! It makes me feel irrational rage!!!! 😡
BEA6FF25-1298-47C6-8FAB-A2B63875D082.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think I’ve seen more of his living room than my own over the last few days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also that caption... the washing’s going out where exactly Marion? 🤣 has he got a secret garden we don’t know about?
I believe there is a communal drying area some have mentioned on here. Think I’d stick with the dryer tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has Melvin been reading his Wiki? First time in eons he's mentioned a wedding and the Wiki says they're engaged with no immediate plans 😄😄

Oh, and his budget will probably be 1 hundredth of that tiktok behemoth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has Melvin been reading his Wiki? First time in eons he's mentioned a wedding and the Wiki says they're engaged with no immediate plans 😄😄

Oh, and his budget will probably be 1 hundredth of that tiktok behemoth.
Can you imagine the absolute state of a Marion wedding? I almost want to start a go fund me for it, so we can see the tit show he would undoubtedly create 😂 it would be tattle gold!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.