Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he does his wee videos of his bed sit and does that stupid wave in the hall mirror, just gives me such a rage ๐Ÿ˜‚ Bald twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Getting oot ma lane to say we should prepare for Mazdaโ€™s new Christmas tree in July, ma luvlies ๐Ÿฅ”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Getting oot ma lane to say we should prepare for Mazdaโ€™s new Christmas tree in July, ma luvlies ๐Ÿฅ”
Was just coming on to say that the next 6 months will be him building up to his new Christmas decorations like itโ€™s going be like the Rockerfeller tree in New York ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well cheers for clarifying that shopping for your 2021 christmas tree was essential in the last few months of 2020.

ABSOLUTE BAWBAG

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do we need a tour of his hobbit hole every day, it's so predictable and the way he waves into the mirrors with his wee wrap around, fuzzy felt hoosecoat gives me the rage. It must stink of BO, he's never got it off his back long enough to wash it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That wave in the hall mirror makes me cringe, especially wearing that felt jacket of a disgrace of a dressing gown

I see the Telly is still broken

The main bedroom is an utter cluttered mess, itโ€™s like stock take day at TK Maxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is he making out that the new Christmas theme is a secret, when he told the world and his wife last year he's doing traditional next.
Isn't that red and green?.

Mario you're such a delusional idiot ๐Ÿ™„

That wave in the hall mirror makes me cringe, especially wearing that felt jacket of a disgrace of a dressing gown

I see the Telly is still broken

The main bedroom is an utter cluttered mess, itโ€™s like stock take day at TK Maxx
It's that bathroom as well. As if it's not a small enough room to start with, he makes it worse with all the clutter ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've never seen a French press or any method to make coffee in the hobbit's kitchen, other than instant or those horrible pods. I'm guessing they don't know there's any other way to make coffee, apart from adding hot water to a teaspoon of instant. Dont think deek will know what to do with this bag of ground coffee! Bets on though, he'll make it just like instant ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've never seen a French press or any method to make coffee in the hobbit's kitchen, other than instant or those horrible pods. I'm guessing they don't know there's any other way to make coffee, apart from adding hot water to a teaspoon of instant. Dont think deek will know what to do with this bag of ground coffee! Bets on though, he'll make it just like instant ๐Ÿคฎ
I think we are about to be taken on a coffee station journey my lovelies. Put your seatbealts on and hold on tight for a station in the style "bamboo" and the colour "slate"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think we are about to be taken on a coffee station journey my lovelies. Put your seatbealts on and hold on tight for a station in the style "bamboo" and the colour "slate"
He already got one if you remember ma lovely. After his other bespoke one in the colour bamboo got ruined by the water heater leaking. He then used the new one to display his 2 sandwich 2 cake high tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just so yeez aw know I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR everything for Xmas in November last year as I planned it aw roon ma shitey MDF wall and I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR IT AW. No gonnae lie I paid a SMALL FORTUNE, actually no a SMALL FORUTNE, I PAID A FORTUNE!! FOR MA BOUGHT N PAID FUR XMAS DECS, Smell the Wealth cause ma BOUGHT N PAID FOR COST A SMALL FORTUNE BUT ACTUALLY A BIG FORTUNE XMAS DECS are comin ma lovelies, Wait did I mention THEY COST A FORTUNE??๐Ÿ™„โœ‹ Just away take yer face for a we'll earned shite Dildo Baggins how about you go and spend a SMALL FORTUNE on a new personality cause you're as funny as a burning orphanage and I'd rather watch gloss dry than watch you stain ma stories feed every day ๐Ÿ‘Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just so yeez aw know I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR everything for Xmas in November last year as I planned it aw roon ma shitey MDF wall and I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR IT AW. No gonnae lie I paid a SMALL FORTUNE, actually no a SMALL FORUTNE, I PAID A FORTUNE!! FOR MA BOUGHT N PAID FUR XMAS DECS, Smell the Wealth cause ma BOUGHT N PAID FOR COST A SMALL FORTUNE BUT ACTUALLY A BIG FORTUNE XMAS DECS are comin ma lovelies, Wait did I mention THEY COST A FORTUNE??๐Ÿ™„โœ‹ Just away take yer face for a we'll earned shite Dildo Baggins how about you go and spend a SMALL FORTUNE on a new personality cause you're as funny as a burning orphanage and I'd rather watch gloss dry than watch you stain ma stories feed every day ๐Ÿ‘Š
You forgot that be bought something every day through the months of October, November and December! Bloody ridiculous especially after going on about how the pandemic had been good for his finances.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He already got one if you remember ma lovely. After his other bespoke one in the colour bamboo got ruined by the water heater leaking. He then used the new one to display his 2 sandwich 2 cake high tea.
Sorry my lovelie you are right oot of yer lane. That was a hot chocolate station. What I am talking about is a bespoke coffee station. Karma on your arsen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly he really doesnโ€™t think before he speaks does he. He bought something every single day last year for Christmas 2021, honestly what the duck? He also said he was going traditional this year.. he canโ€™t help himself so we probably start getting sneak peaks of his Christmas them starting in June ๐Ÿ™„ baldy hobbit eagle!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way he waves at himself in the mirror when he shows off his hobbit hole for the millionth time really makes me want to be sick. Heโ€™s a horror like, both inside and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.