Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this thread especially when I’m hungover because it sorts that right out, you are all hilarious. the poster above who said his bedroom is like TK max has finished me 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry my lovelie you are right oot of yer lane. That was a hot chocolate station. What I am talking about is a bespoke coffee station. Karma on your arsen
Marion has left tattle to go right to ebay....searching "bespoke coffee station in style bamboo" secretly thanking tattlers for the wealthy idea 🤪 before purchasing though, he needs to open a new Google tab to find out just what fanta lemon is talking about? Surely there is no other way to make coffee but a jar of nescafe? 😆 He'll be on clutching his hoosecoat in a couple of days, fake laughing at the epic fail he had trying to make deek a cup of bespoke coffee 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Claims to be debt free but brought a Christmas related item everyday for 3 months? Why didn’t he wait till after Xmas and buy stuff reduced? Smell the wealth ma lovelies.
Also why don’t these influences see that less is more?! The cramped bathroom full of tit. The kitchen full of tit. The bedroom even more full of tit.

Reactions: 15
Honestly he really doesn’t think before he speaks does he. He bought something every single day last year for Christmas 2021, honestly what the duck? He also said he was going traditional this year.. he can’t help himself so we probably start getting sneak peaks of his Christmas them starting in June 🙄 baldy hobbit eagle!
The only reveal I want to see is him revealling his bank statement, ring doorbell was just his way of rubbering the baliffs, what Dildo Baggins means is that he got one comment on his feed post asking about Xmas decs and he now wants another attention seeking shitey reveal cause its the most engagement he's had in a year and that one comment means he now knows where he's going to spend more money to start buying more shite on credit for xmas while talking even more verbal diarrhoea that he's had them whole time🙄 he's just a stain a stain that even the pink stuff cannae fix

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Claims to be debt free but brought a Christmas related item everyday for 3 months? Why didn’t he wait till after Xmas and buy stuff reduced? Smell the wealth ma lovelies.
Also why don’t these influences see that less is more?! The cramped bathroom full of tit. The kitchen full of tit. The bedroom even more full of tit.
The bathroom really annoys me, no much wonder he needs to 'clean' so much all that shite he has on display would need dustinh down. I couldn't sleep in a room like that, I'd be scared the wardrobe gave way in the night and killed me! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hardly airing the bed if you put all that sh*te on top is it?

Did he not say he was going for red and green this year for Christmas? How dare he think we don’t make spreadsheets pay attention to his waaaaffuuulll.
D68BC775-9C6A-44F7-B368-AC54C03F0C52.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“It’s not that long away”.

Bugger off Marion, we aren’t even halfway through the year. Let people enjoy summer before you and every other shitfluencer start shoving Christmas down people’s throats, hmmmm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
this is a genuine question but where the duck does he store all this shite he buys?????

he must have a storage unit somewhere. I say it all the time but I hope the neighbour below has insurance cause that floor is going to go one day, Mario,Derek, the cat and his jazzed up febreeze bottle with the amount of crap he buys will all be in the flat below soon. He definitely has an addiction to spending money. He’s such a weird little man isn’t he, scrawny moon unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“It’s not that long away”.

Bugger off Marion, we aren’t even halfway through the year. Let people enjoy summer before you and every other shitfluencer start shoving Christmas down people’s throats, hmmmm?
Haven't had time to watch his stories yet but is he seriously talking about bleeping Christmas already?? Even my 3 and 1 year know it's too early to even be entertaining those thoughts. FFS 🙄

Reactions: 17
Christmas and we’re no even hawf way thru the year, duck off Mariah hen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Christmas and we’re no even hawf way thru the year, duck off Mariah hen 🙄
Exactly gee whiz give summer a chance, but we all know what is going to happen the traditional colours will not match so he will have to go out and buy all navy and silver decs and the so called ones already purchased (cough cough) he will donate and we will never see them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another two varieties of toilet cleaner, I’d love to know where he keeps it all! Does he have a bespoke trap door under his bathroom mat?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another two varieties of toilet cleaner, I’d love to know where he keeps it all! Does he have a bespoke trap door under his bathroom mat?
I could say something else about his IBS but it’s gonna start sounding like I’m obsessed with it so I won’t 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry my lovelie you are right oot of yer lane. That was a hot chocolate station. What I am talking about is a bespoke coffee station. Karma on your arsen
I’ll away back inta ma owaine Laine ma lovelie, and apologise profusely. I got mixed up with his bespoke hot Choc station in the shade slate n bamboo. I’ll not veer outa ma Laine again so aye n so forth, tons a love ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So let me get this straight, He spends £8 on 2 toilet cleaners and a bathroom towel hook but his fridge is a fuckin insult with not a fresh thing in site cheap arse "a pound for as many as yae can carry" orange syrup 'Iron Brew' instead of the real deal?? Aye nae bother smell the wealth 🙄 Yer fridge hasn't seen fresh duck all and puttin caramel logs in?? you need on some sorta register man nae wonder you've got IBS aw that cheese and processed pish, and just so you know coleslaw doesnae count as salad Mazda hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think he is put out because this is when other insta huns start doing garden content and he obviously cant so goes straight for Christmas decorations 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.