Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just catching up with all of the stories.
There are 2 wax melts on the go in that living room?!? Bet it stinks - that poor 🐈
If candles, air fresheners etc are bad for us humans lungs then obviously they are going to be much more harmful to smaller lungs like in cats, dogs, kids. I don’t know why these insta idiots and the clowns that follow them, enjoy the air that is nothing but pure chemicals. Open a window and call it a day, I can’t imagine how strong all those constant scents are on Rayns wee body😢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I often wonder if he declares all of his gifted stuff to HMRC. It is all counted as income and he should pay tax on it. If it was just a couple of sponges then it probably wouldn’t be worth it, but when you add up all the latest stuff it is a lot.
I can’t wait for the day he takes us on a tax evasion jurneh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t forget his brother in one of his pantomime dame outfits 😉
His brother played Mammy Goose a few years back the the tron Xmas pantomime and I must admit he was bloody priceless. However I now know where Marion gets his decor taste from his flats more gaudy than mammy Gooses gold lame suit 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was just coming in to ask if anyone else felt rage at the waves!!! It makes me feel irrational rage!!!! 😡
View attachment 576913
I still need to ask why the duck there is 2 awkwardly placed non matching in shape and colour shite vases on one tiny radiator cover honestly his taste in style you'd swear he was getting advice off stevie wonder at this stage, care to explain yerself baldy?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would happily contribute to a go fund me for the wedding - imagine the laughs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christmas themed wedding. Stag do in Edinburgh and honeymoon in black pool. So bespoke my lovelies x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sadly the ASA only deal with actual adverts rather than gifts. Basically the company needs to have some sort of control over the material for it to be considered an ad. Now some gifts will be ads if an influencer is stupid enough not to negotiate proper payment and is accepting the gift in return for specific content, but that's the general rules. Influencers should be declaring gifts though, I believe the CMA cover it, but the ASA only respond and investigate if it is definitely an advert. I am not entirely sure if you can report directly to the CMA though.
If the sofa woman is repeatedly gifting with such high value items, you do have to question where that line is though, especially if she is gifting KNOWING that they will be shared versus someone sending something and just hoping it may feature at some point.

He marked the stories with the sofas as ad the other day. So I would assume from that the console tables are also an ad.
It would come under the asa seen as he himself is saying it’s an ad one day and then not marking it as ad the next.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Ma lovelies I have been PISSIN reading here on this new day of dawn! 🤣🤣 Mario's wedding I cannot even 🤣 Deed! 🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ma lovelies I have been PISSIN reading here on this new day of dawn! 🤣🤣 Mario's wedding I cannot even 🤣 Deed! 🪦
Poor wee Derek. Having to marry it. I reckon him sliding into Marion’s DM’s is a “pull a pig” joke that has just gotten way out of hand. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone who has his “dream job” and loves his job so much he doesn’t half moan about working. The wee hobbit is working 6 days this week, 6 days!!!! He loves to make it sound like such a long working week, but when you only work 35 minutes per day for 6 days, it’s not really 6 days, is it Marion? So just pipe down hen and crack on with your dream joab. Indicating and reversing back in tae ma ain laine and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For someone who has his “dream job” and loves his job so much he doesn’t half moan about working. The wee hobbit is working 6 days this week, 6 days!!!! He loves to make it sound like such a long working week, but when you only work 35 minutes per day for 6 days, it’s not really 6 days, is it Marion? So just pipe down hen and crack on with your dream joab. Indicating and reversing back in tae ma ain laine and so forth.
Came on to say the exact same thing! His half an hour a day for 6 days, still doesn’t equate to a full day for a normal working person 😂 stay in yer aine laine Marion! Lazy bleep
A10737D2-264D-4EF0-9E2B-9C326122DBC2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He marked the stories with the sofas as ad the other day. So I would assume from that the console tables are also an ad.
It would come under the asa seen as he himself is saying it’s an ad one day and then not marking it as ad the next.
I never said it shouldn't be marked, it's just it falls under different organisations depending on the arrangement. There is no point in reporting to the ASA if it simply gifted, that falls under the CMA bracket and the ASA will not investigate nor be able to take action if the business involved isn't paying for advertising and/or has creative control as the ASA tends to go back to the brand/business rather than the influencer (ie Hinch's Iconic ads using filters, they were more interested in Iconic's part in sanctioning those stories than Hinch!).

So my point was to make sure if things are being reported that they are reported to the appropriate body otherwise they are easily ignored. He should be making it clear that it's gifted (as an ad).

ETA: screenshot not showing well but flow diagram is from here: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html
Sorry PDF is too big to upload.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It’s no wonder he’s got IBS 😳 the amount of shite in that fridge 🤮 reminded me of the Peter Kay sketch about the “rola cola” 😂😂 that’s oor Mario to a t, away to do the big shop comes back with a pile of pish 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This.
6 days, he works 5 days part time. He’s only working an extra few hours.
He should try working long days then doing extra on top off that as an nhs keyworker. Then come back and moan. I’m saying nhs as he now considers himself a keyworker. 😳

Oh tit soz, had a pure meltdown there but hey Its ma life ma page and so forth and so forth.
It’s only Monday and I’m moaning about ma life but aye no be long till Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope the wedding goes ahead. I’ve started to pick the music for the evening reception, if we aren’t all too full after a joos, criss and cheeseless cheeseboard high tea. First up… Mario’s Wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope the wedding goes ahead. I’ve started to pick the music for the evening reception, if we aren’t all too full after a joos, criss and cheeseless cheeseboard high tea. First up… Mario’s Wedding

LOVING THAT FOR MARIONS WEDDING JOURNEE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t watch his stories at the moment so relying on you lovelies to give a running commentary and....he’s talking about Christmas????????? It’s not even summer yet what’s his deal 😂

Bet he’ll be changing his Christmas tree completely to one made of pampas grass because he’s so obsessed with it right now it’s just his boujee wee staple!

• Haha
I can’t watch his stories at the moment so relying on you lovelies to give a running commentary and....he’s talking about Christmas????????? It’s not even summer yet what’s his deal 😂

Bet he’ll be changing his Christmas tree completely to one made of pampas grass because he’s so obsessed with it right now it’s just his boujee wee staple!
Bernadette will be waiting in the wings ready to buy all his old tit again, at double the price he paid for it. Then give him a bunch of flowers for the pleasure 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.