Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread ma luvlies! Title by @Curtaintwitcher45
*I had to cut the title as it was too long!

Catchup:

- We got a wiki! check check 1. 2.
- The bespoke new living room with a media wall and panelling has been revealed
- He’s still just a wee hole

Continue as youse were.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Going out of lane 35 into 36, and sitting down to get some class

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hello ma lovelies, so despite my best plans, ma joab got in the way and I have only just caught up on the reveal. My thoughts are :- Its an improvement overall and I do really like the main wall and console tables. But.... the other side of the room looks odd. Why is the bathroom cabinet still there? Why do the sofas and the lighting looks a weird filtered to duck yellow colour? My main concern is where is all their stuff? I am playing to the lord that the poor IKEA wardrobe survives the night under the weight of the extra shite he must have stashed. Mwah Mwah 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Marions wiki is a joy to behold! Was the noise in the loft (rats/squirrels) when he got his letterbox smashed in?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolute cheek to say he hates all the hype if a big reveal when he's quite literally been banging on about this since January.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Marions wiki is a joy to behold! Was the noise in the loft (rats/squirrels) when he got his letterbox smashed in?
Marion wouldnae be able to tell the difference, sure he changes his bed every 2 days fae getting his letterbox smashed in wae deek gettin his wee rat oot, must be that either that or Deek sleeps in the same gym gear and football strips hes never got aff cause everythin he owns is made of lycra and polyester and therefore sweats like Pavarotti in a cake shop I'm going wae both. So aye back in yer lane cause all the Love Dildo Baggins got the day has been so much insta had to expand his inbox just for him despite the fact naebody can reply to his stories sinc when turned it aff forever ago, aw this love has been overwhelming and that's something in the scope of historical events✋😄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He doesnae need the reassurance from others but he has shared no less than 33 knicker wetting reactions to his reveal since this morning 🤥 And I am willing to bet this number will have doubled by this time th'morra. Who are you trying to convince Maz? Us or yourself? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Been so busy with ma arons and ma joab today but ma joab is ma joab and I don’t talk aboot that on ma page anyhoo

I don’t think it’s awful I like the media wall and panelling, the shade of grey looks nice. The navy doesn’t go with the room and the flowers on the windowsill are shite. Marion get rid of the navy, the rug, the tapas table, the bathroom cabinet and the rock solid sofas and all will be well.....mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's all such a mish mash. The voile curtains don't go in that room. Neither does the bathroom cabinet though. I predict a gradual return of the rest of the tat. His drinks trolley, the vajazelled febreze. Hopefully Rayn's ball. That HIDEOUS phone. We need a bingo card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if all the blue is Dereks input, for his support of Rangers 🤔 although I can’t imagine Melv giving Deek any input into the decor in his own flat ☹

I think the fact that he got rid of the cluttered console table, the cluttered ‘bar’ and has pushed the sofas back is what has improved the space, could have saved himself a fortune and just had a tidy up! I would love to know where it has all gone though, do you think Danyeeeellll has taken back the table and swapped the sofas for a different style and Melvs cast offs are for sale in her shop?

It's all such a mish mash. The voile curtains don't go in that room. Neither does the bathroom cabinet though. I predict a gradual return of the rest of the tat. His drinks trolley, the vajazelled febreze. Hopefully Rayn's ball. That HIDEOUS phone. We need a bingo card.
Last time we had a bingo card (for the house tour he promised us, to tell us where he had bought everything from) he never did it ☹ No I am still not over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
MY TDLR for the last thread:

he hyped up having the builders in. Got panelling and he re did the kitchen fablon. Both events were bigged up and boasted about. Both look nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How does this man try to make out like he lives like Versace when her practically verges on a Primark lifestyle? The man is pruned little
Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He doesnae need the reassurance from others but he has shared no less than 33 knicker wetting reactions to his reveal since this morning 🤥 And I am willing to bet this number will have doubled by this time th'morra. Who are you trying to convince Maz? Us or yourself? 🤣
The question is will he have shared more reactions to his decoring journey or the Premier Inn pillow journey? Debates welcome on my page

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The question is will he have shared more reactions to his decoring journey or the Premier Inn pillow journey? Debates welcome on my page
I think the premier inn pillow reposts are winning ma luvlie... can youse believe it’s been 8 fuckings weeks since he first posted about the pillows and we’re still being haunted by the things?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Must be the pillows, I feel like I bought them myself, he has posted about them so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LADS!
I go oaf tay ma joab and youse start a whole new thread!
Loving your work so far, as always. How many reposts of the bumlickers praising his room have we had today? duck me he’s got a cheek to come on to stories to say he’s not looking for praise or anything! He’s a fruit loop he really is!
Anyways ma loveliees, I’ll get back into ma owain Laine and settle back into this brand new shiny thread, the absolute best on tattle. Tons a love to youse all mwah mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.