Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he definitely has to carry on dreaming to get a wedding like that one .
Start saving Marion....if you can that is 😂

Can you imagine the absolute state of a Marion wedding? I almost want to start a go fund me for it, so we can see the tit show he would undoubtedly create 😂 it would be tattle gold!!!
Knowing how much of a cheeky bastard he is, a 'go fund me' is something l could see him doing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was just coming on to say that the next 6 months will be him building up to his new Christmas decorations like it’s going be like the Rockerfeller tree in New York 🙄
But ma lovelie he doesnae need the reassurance of his adoring fans and he doesnae like the hype!
Nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m just catching up with all of the stories.
There are 2 wax melts on the go in that living room?!? Bet it stinks - that poor 🐈

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think he definitely has to carry on dreaming to get a wedding like that one .
Start saving Marion....if you can that is 😂

Knowing how much of a cheeky bastard he is, a 'go fund me' is something l could see him doing
Nah he wouldn't even do that - he'd just asking people for "recommendations" which is just influencer speak for "can I get these things gifted?"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it in really bad taste him showing off his free/gifted/ad livingroom. In the last year folk have lost jobs, thousands of people have died and all he can think about is showing off his free livingroom. Oh and praising himself for being debt free all thanks to this pandemic 😡 Why can’t all these daftys that follow him not see this? The world is a weird old place now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Any story with anything gifted in should be marked as ad. I think we should all start reporting to the asa. It’s beyond a joke. Everything in that living room is gifted and should be marked as such.

Reactions: 27
I think DanYELL might let him use her shop for their wedding in amongst all the plush and bespoke furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think DanYELL might let him use her shop for their wedding in amongst all the plush and bespoke furniture
I really need to see a Marion wedding now! Marion in a bespoke page boy suit from Adam’s (does that still exist?), his Mum in her £5 prostitute shoes, dried curly sandwiches curtesy of his sister, Wee baby gurel Rayne as ring bearer, Dezza off his tits smoking the old waccy confetti, a special edition Avvvvaaa May charum as his something new.

Oh please make it happen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Danyellll will probably gift him her warehoose for the wedding reception. Faux marble tables and knocker back chairs for days. Carpet Kerr to #gift a red carpeted aisle for the occasion.

Bespoke wedding outfits by Kenny, catering by Castle Veeechi 😄😄

Can you imagine the absolute state of a Marion wedding? I almost want to start a go fund me for it, so we can see the tit show he would undoubtedly create 😂 it would be tattle gold!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Danyellll will probably gift him her warehoose for the wedding reception. Faux marble tables and knocker back chairs for days. Carpet Kerr to #gift a red carpeted aisle for the occasion.

Bespoke wedding outfits by Kenny, catering by Castle Veeechi 😄😄
Hinch could be the officiant, dressed like Moira in Schitt’s Creek. She’d do it over Skype though, because we know she couldn’t bare to be in the same room as Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He hasn’t enough friends to fill he’s sitting room let alone that wedding venue!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Any story with anything gifted in should be marked as ad. I think we should all start reporting to the asa. It’s beyond a joke. Everything in that living room is gifted and should be marked as such.
Sadly the ASA only deal with actual adverts rather than gifts. Basically the company needs to have some sort of control over the material for it to be considered an ad. Now some gifts will be ads if an influencer is stupid enough not to negotiate proper payment and is accepting the gift in return for specific content, but that's the general rules. Influencers should be declaring gifts though, I believe the CMA cover it, but the ASA only respond and investigate if it is definitely an advert. I am not entirely sure if you can report directly to the CMA though.
If the sofa woman is repeatedly gifting with such high value items, you do have to question where that line is though, especially if she is gifting KNOWING that they will be shared versus someone sending something and just hoping it may feature at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For his hen doo he’ll take the bus through to Edinburgh (his favourite place) with his wee pals Margaret and Betty (who he worked with at Debenhams), stay for 2 hours, then come back hame again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For his hen doo he’ll take the bus through to Edinburgh (his favourite place) with his wee pals Margaret and Betty (who he worked with at Debenhams), stay for 2 hours, then come back hame again 🤣
He’ll give them a wee shot on the dyson before they leave for their late afternoon out. Back in bed with his criss and joos by 8.30pm with a repeat of Call the midwife on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As if he’ll have a wedding like that., we all know he spends a small fortune ( sorry.. a FORTUNE) on new Xmas decks every year ( the wasteful hobbit) there’s nae money left for bespoke weddings!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really need to see a Marion wedding now! Marion in a bespoke page boy suit from Adam’s (does that still exist?), his Mum in her £5 prostitute shoes, dried curly sandwiches curtesy of his sister, Wee baby gurel Rayne as ring bearer, Dezza off his tits smoking the old waccy confetti, a special edition Avvvvaaa May charum as his something new.

Oh please make it happen!
Don’t forget his brother in one of his pantomime dame outfits 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sadly the ASA only deal with actual adverts rather than gifts. Basically the company needs to have some sort of control over the material for it to be considered an ad. Now some gifts will be ads if an influencer is stupid enough not to negotiate proper payment and is accepting the gift in return for specific content, but that's the general rules. Influencers should be declaring gifts though, I believe the CMA cover it, but the ASA only respond and investigate if it is definitely an advert. I am not entirely sure if you can report directly to the CMA though.
If the sofa woman is repeatedly gifting with such high value items, you do have to question where that line is though, especially if she is gifting KNOWING that they will be shared versus someone sending something and just hoping it may feature at some point.
I often wonder if he declares all of his gifted stuff to HMRC. It is all counted as income and he should pay tax on it. If it was just a couple of sponges then it probably wouldn’t be worth it, but when you add up all the latest stuff it is a lot.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.