Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the name of the wee man he's doing his reveal again! Ah need a lie doon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Does he not realise that living your entire life through Instagram is not healthy and it’s probably why he has the blues now that the attention has dried up? He has no hobbies, he doesn’t do anything, he doesn’t go anywhere. All he does is perform for Instagram and his time is spent thinking what he can buy next to show off with. It’s sad that all he has is Instagram but this all down to him. Living a fake, performative life must be so draining. Especially when he makes out that he can afford the best of everything but the only expensive stuff he owns has either been given to him or pilfered from his Debenhams days. He has old designer boxes proudly on display as if they’re ornaments and he was obviously delighted with himself for showing off a Selfridges box the other day....this says it all to me. His life is as empty as one of those Gucci boxes. It’s no wonder he feels like tit. Shame he will never do anything about it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20210521-170624_Email.jpg

I feel like I'm being trolled now for mocking him having everything bought last year and knowing he'll regret it and change it to fit in with whatever the rest of IG decide is this year's colours!

We're still in May!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HAHAHA just reading his Wiki for the first time - this had me howling !!!

- Was called Marion in a newspaper article. Was it a mistake or a piss-take though? The same newspaper also refers to Derek as his 'finance' which we believe to be accurate. lol. Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
*Steps oot av ma ain laine*

I just finished eating some crispbreads and one of the dogs started licking my plate, so I said "do you mind? I've just had my luncheon on there!" 🤨 😂

*Steps back inta ma ain laine, taking a seat and getting some class*

So aye..... 😂

• Haha
The new tv is too small for the bespoke hole 😂😂
It needs lifting up a bit as well. The gap at the top is too big compared to the bottom 😩
Always something with oor Marion! Never quiet gets it right does he?
6E92F2DA-B889-4979-8AE6-3CEA64EDE5CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It needs lifting up a bit as well. The gap at the top is too big compared to the bottom 😩
View attachment 584209
Yeah, cos even if it’s the same size telly the frames on them now are loads narrower so it looks smaller than his last one. Poor Marions nee media wall ruined within a week!

Also, if that is wee Deeks PlayStation in that slot, where’s the boujee bespoke sky box?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve stepped oout me own laine and onto asos and thanks to their stalk search function I think this is the cardi. Available in 2xs and xs. Off to steep mesel in neat fabulosa to wash the shame that I did this away!
DF4B43E7-5329-4E6F-A7ED-8CB9F354F726.png

• Haha
View attachment 584209
God it looks ridiculous. It’s way too small! It’s like a pimple on an elephant’s arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 584209
this would give me pure rage if it was my wall. The tv would have to at least be bloody central in the hole 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.