Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, do you think Marion has ever had sex? He’s probably a “pull ma goonie doon when yer finished” kinda lassie
What did us Tattler's ever do to you?!I wouldn't say he's mad about a bit if hanky panky. I do have a lot of unanswered questions in my head about him n Deek though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The closest Marion gets to sex is polishing his old boy with pledge, then spraying it with febreeze

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I couldn't look at that telly space now like that. i'd either have to get a telly that fits or get the front plywood panel on the fake brace redone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there a reason it says blister?
I think its supposed to be 'Skin and blister' cockney rhyming slang for sister. Unless of course wee marion just thinks shes a pus filled spot
The new tv is too small for the bespoke hole 😂😂
It needs lifting up a bit as well. The gap at the top is too big compared to the bottom 😩
Always something with oor Marion! Never quiet gets it right does he?
View attachment 584209
Bigger telly incoming guyzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think its supposed to be 'Skin and blister' cockney rhyming slang for sister. Unless of course wee marion just thinks shes a pus filled spot

Bigger telly incoming guyzzz!
Oh no ma lovelies a tv journey 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HAHAHA just reading his Wiki for the first time - this had me howling !!!

- Was called Marion in a newspaper article. Was it a mistake or a piss-take though? The same newspaper also refers to Derek as his 'finance' which we believe to be accurate. lol. Marion.

I'd never seen the Marion bit before. This has had me howling ma lovelies xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sex aside, I cannae wait to see his outfit the day ma lovelies. A can awready tell it’s gonnae give us hunners a content. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s with those teeny tiny baby steps this morning??
Also, 2 hours overtime? Do we think he only works 2 hours per day normally then? Why is he so tired???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s with those teeny tiny baby steps this morning??
Also, 2 hours overtime? Do we think he only works 2 hours per day normally then? Why is he so tired???
It's like he only walks from the knees down, like a geisha :LOL:

Don't know why I've not clocked it before now, but see the bit between the telly and the fire? Smashed-in letterbox anybody?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The new bespoke media hole is making me howl. The TV is at a slight angle, which is highlighted by the leds. Definite migraine trigger. On his story yesterday, the first seconds of him walking through the door, the badly painted and filled frame, and blobs of paint on the door handle. 😂
*chefs kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m ruff as fuk today so thought I wud pop on too see whits been happening oh my days between the wonky tele n the thought of marion shagging something am deed!!! This thread is the best I’ve said it before but it really is the mutts nutts!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m ruff as fuk today so thought I wud pop on too see whits been happening oh my days between the wonky tele n the thought of marion shagging something am deed!!! This thread is the best I’ve said it before but it really is the mutts nutts!!!!
Dont get too ahead of yerself hen, I doubt oor Marion is a top.

Hope your hangover isn’t too bad, mine was horrendous yesterday and I had to work an 8 hour shift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My ocd is through the roof looking at that abomination of a media wall now how the duck could he not get a tele that fits.
And the led lighting is hideous

The thought of Margos button mushroom juice is giving me the heavy boak this morning🤮
Thanks for planting that image

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
sorry he was moaning last week he had a 6 day week at work. If he’s doing today as overtime he has chosen to work 6 days. Pisses me off at work when people pick up ot and then complain about how much they are working 🙄

I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THEIR SEXYTIME.

*thinks non stop about Derek and Mario at it*
Shut up brain, ffs. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
2 hours overtime omg. Ages ago he said he would have loved to have been a midwife..... He wouldn't be able to hack that! Picking up a wee extra shift as a midwife is 13 hours on top of your other 3x13 hour shifts 😂 2 hours is my commute time each day. Get a grip monzolina!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.