Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the latest downer is directly linked to the rather rapid drying up of attention on his living room. He got way more engagement on the £25 set of pillows than he has on the bigger money spent on his bespoke lounge wall. Diagnosis: bitter anti climax with a healthy side of buyers remorse, so aye!

Definitely!. And now he's moved on to his Christmas theme mystery for the next buzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Eating Luncheons and Polishing Truncheons

Very early new thread suggestion. I’ll get back in ma ain lain noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Another living room reveal - WE HAD 7 MILLION DOTS OF DEATH LAST WEEK!!! I think I’ve seen his media wall more than I’ve seen my husband this week!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He's an attention seeking little scrote isn't he? We all have weeks where we feel a little bit lacking in energy but he's using it to desperately garner a wee bit of fuss from his menopausal mafia. I can imagine the Hun messages now...
"Aww Mario youse need a break you give us awe so much! Stay in and get cosy and look after yesell please don't go burning oot. Keep spining bright mwah mwah.." 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I had a dream last night that Marion found out my identity and revealed me on his page. I had to delete my tattle and all social media. He was on his stories in his hoosecoat pure fummin 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I had a dream last night that Marion found out my identity and revealed me on his page. I had to delete my tattle and all social media. He was on his stories in his hoosecoat pure fummin 😂
What a nightmare! Is it too early for a wee curer hen? A wee breakfast brandy maybe 🥔 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Found a gif of oor baby gurul Rayn. 😂😲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I laughed at the word "luncheon"! 😂 Who says that these days? He's such a strange, weird fella.... 🤨😂
I think only posh people like oor Marion use that word nowadays. 😆

You sure it wasn't a nightmare you were having ma lovelie? I don't think any dream could involve Marion. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think only posh people like oor Marion use that word nowadays. 😆

You sure it wasn't a nightmare you were having ma lovelie? I don't think any dream could involve Marion. 🤣
Scotland’s very own bespoke, boujee Freddy Kruger! Nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.