Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he tired? It's just he never mentioned it.

If he doesn't show us that cardigan before he goes out to his luncheon I'll be absolutely crabbit and you'll have to stay oot ma path!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I remember when I was at school my dad used to get luncheon vouchers if he worked late at work and he would give them to me to spend in Greggs. Does anyone else remember luncheon vouchers? Totally off topic, soz. Had a few gins tonight.
My Mum used to get them with her wages every Friday. We used to get a Chinese with them. That’s a lovely memory you’ve brought back for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mario: Eating chocolate just isnae like me

Also Mario: Just in bed with a wee treat (massive bar of chocolate)

Is he actually ok? His face is so bloated!
It's the dark circles around his eyes as well.
If he's suddenly been sleeping round the clock all this week he should get checked out, it's not like he's working a full shift to exhaust him🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies, i hope you are all cosy and wrapped up in your wee fuzzy felt hoosecoats. 💎

He says it's boring content from him right noo, when is it not boring may i ask? 😆

If he's suddenly been sleeping round the clock all this week he should get checked out, it's not like he's working a full shift to exhaust him🙄
I think we may be at the start of a new illness journey ma lovelie. 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's probably malnutrition from all the shite he eats. I'm by no means the healthiest eater but can make basic healthy meals with plenty veg.

7F342401-252A-4737-B8BF-9490A8DA47E4_1_201_a.jpeg

Yer no looking it Marion hen. Credit card statement come through?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly what I was going to say if he is feeling tired working 3 hours a day its his lifestyle. He needs to eat better and do some exercise. Cleaner at my work is over 60 and works 10 hours a day and I've never in my life heard her say she's tired!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly what I was going to say if he is feeling tired working 3 hours a day its his lifestyle. He needs to eat better and do some exercise. Cleaner at my work is over 60 and works 10 hours a day and I've never in my life heard her say she's tired!!
i’ve said on here before and messaged Marion (but he blocked me) that my Mum cleaned a high school for 38 years and had to retire early due to the damage it done to her body. She worked 10 hours a day and hard graft (buffers - remember them?). She is now registered disabled because of nerve damage and a problem with her spine because of the actual cleaning she done (not wiping a few desks in a police office) so it really pisses me off the way he goes on.

Anyway, my Mum is a legend and he will never know hard graft like she does.

Sorry for the depressing post babes but gin, mothers ruin.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
i’ve said on here before and messaged Marion (but he blocked me) that my Mum cleaned a high school for 38 years and had to retire early due to the damage it done to her body. She worked 10 hours a day and hard graft (buffers - remember them?). She is now registered disabled because of nerve damage and a problem with her spine because of the actual cleaning she done (not wiping a few desks in a police office) so it really pisses me off the way he goes on.

Anyway, my Mum is a legend and he will never know hard graft like she does.

Sorry for the depressing post babes but gin, mothers ruin.
He hasn’t done a days hard graft in his life

Reactions: 21
I am looking forward to a wee boomerang of him in the mirror on Saturday showcasing his boujee old lady cardigan with his wee wave

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I feel like the latest downer is directly linked to the rather rapid drying up of attention on his living room. He got way more engagement on the £25 set of pillows than he has on the bigger money spent on his bespoke lounge wall. Diagnosis: bitter anti climax with a healthy side of buyers remorse, so aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's probably malnutrition from all the shite he eats. I'm by no means the healthiest eater but can make basic healthy meals with plenty veg.

View attachment 583236

Yer no looking it Marion hen. Credit card statement come through?
What even is this face/hair?

He looks like the love child of Mrs Tiggy Winkle if she was rogered with a toilet brush 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like the latest downer is directly linked to the rather rapid drying up of attention on his living room. He got way more engagement on the £25 set of pillows than he has on the bigger money spent on his bespoke lounge wall. Diagnosis: bitter anti climax with a healthy side of buyers remorse, so aye!

100% agree. Hes on the come down from the "big living room reveal". What a sad way for a grown man to live. Don't think a bit of veg and some fresh air would go amiss either. Im not much younger than Mario, work 2 jobs, have a 9 yesr old who has after school things 3 days a week which I ferry him to and from. Im up at 5am, never sit down before 8pm and I can honestly say Im never as tired as he claims to be. He is a banger! X

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.