Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this would give me pure rage if it was my wall. The tv would have to at least be bloody central in the hole 🙈
I agree, I wouldn’t care if it was too small but the gap around it would have to be even and tv central, I couldn’t look at that!

Reactions: 20
TV looks too small for the wall nevermind the hole! He should have just bought a bigger TV and got it installed at the same time as the new wall! Looks tiny on that massive wall

Reactions: 14
I'll bet the LED lighting was a panic buy from IKEA as soon as they all realised the extra space created by the new telly being smaller made the whole thing look unbespoke! Fair warning to any of his lovelies that are thinking about a media wall though - the telly that's been designed around going on the blink is a definite pitfall 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's already looking forward to getting home and in his comfys after his lunch with a friend tomorrow. It's Saturday ffs! Live a little! My gran has a more interesting social life.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He's already looking forward to getting home and in his comfys after his lunch with a friend tomorrow. It's Saturday ffs! Live a little! My gran has a more interesting social life.
I'm older than him and l never think like that, the fanny 🙄
His idea of looking back on his life and having fun with friends wont exist. It'll be about cleaning, changing bedding and buying wax melts etc..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t deal with this Beyonce music paired with Big Mo. Mazda really knows how to edit and refine his content 😂
2A046C58-847B-43F0-9E89-505B40D93F4A.png

Also, did Deek return from the bingo? Havni seen him the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That massive gap on his media wall...he could fit some wax burners in there...what an abomination in Mazda words go large or go hame ma luvlees...so aye nae debates oan ma media wall

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Genuine question, do you think Marion has ever had sex? He’s probably a “pull ma goonie doon when yer finished” kinda lassie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Genuine question, do you think Marion has ever had sex? He’s probably a “pull ma goonie doon when yer finished” kinda lassie
I’ve said it before but I think of Marion and Deeks like Bert n Ernie off of Sesame Street 😂
ETA a pic, it’s actually uncanny, Bert has got Deeks glazed look off to a t! 😂😂
And look at Ernies bespoke boujee hair doo 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What a thought you have cast upon me ...but I think the answer is no ...can you see Marlon giving Denzel some baby batter in his mouth? Sorry not sorry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this is obvious but what happened to the drinks trolley? Is it still there? 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gads! 🤮 Get back in yer ain laines! If I have another bespoke Mario nightmare tonight feat his hoosecowat and button mushroom youse all get karmar on yer arses 😩 don’t worry lovelies, am sure I’ll be FINE 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys come on, get back in your ain lanes. CLEARLY the extra room round about the telly is extra storage for all his clutter, duh 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mario, would it really have been difficult to measure that space, go to an electrical store and measure tellys to find one that fits the space?

You've just ruined the new construction (refuse to call it media wall)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.