Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awk poor Marion, he's just so tired and wants to eat chocolate. I know what's wrong with him....he's on his period 😆 but dont worry he's fine! Absolutely fine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think he might be pregnant ma lovelies and so on and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello ma lovelies how are we alllll???

Always reminds me of Mrs Doubtfire 😩
A80CE1D1-2FB6-4869-8664-8E552175B6B2.jpeg

I swear that bleeping nose is getting bigger as well!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Mario: Eating chocolate just isnae like me

Also Mario: Just in bed with a wee treat (massive bar of chocolate)

Is he actually ok? His face is so bloated!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
His Saturday sesh has now turned into a wee Saturday luncheon 😂 oh marion hen you are just a wee auld granny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Eating chocolate isn’t like him? He shows us the tit he eats and he’s shown us in bed with his chocolate on numerous occasions the wee bald twit

• Haha
Mario: Eating chocolate just isnae like me

Also Mario: Just in bed with a wee treat (massive bar of chocolate)

Is he actually ok? His face is so bloated!
First thing I thought of was that massive slab of galaxy he was deep throating in bed a couple of weeks ago. He’s such a contradiction!

• Haha
  • Sick
A luncheon 😭😭 stoooop, I can’t do this anymore 🤣
I remember when I was at school my dad used to get luncheon vouchers if he worked late at work and he would give them to me to spend in Greggs. Does anyone else remember luncheon vouchers? Totally off topic, soz. Had a few gins tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.