Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Does one tiny fuhl rent flat really need 8 ‘H & M’ dupe vases? He’s such a bleeping hoarder, surely he could have done a giveaway for his lovelies? Does he also think that H&M are the epitome of class that they are the ones who have designed it? I think you’ll find Marion, that H&M have ripped off someone’s original idea?! So even the H&M one is a dupe? 🙄

God he infuriates me so bleeping much. I Don’t get how someone can be so stupid.....
They also look like they have been 3d printed, so are made of plastic. How tacky. Agree he should have done a giveaway the selfish brat.

Just had a look at the council’s proposal & it looks like his flats are no longer earmarked for demolition but to be done up instead.
There goes Marions dream of a new build 🥔💎View attachment 581694
I wonder if he will be moved out. Could they move him out to somewhere else and then move a new person into his flat when it is finished, it is not as if he owns it. Not sure how these things work. Sounds like a lot of work will be done be interesting to see if the media wall survives the cut!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has a problem. Why does he need 8 of the same vases? He actually does not have his own taste. All he does is copy everyother instahun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish these fandans would stop using 'Dupe'!! duck off, and H&M didn't design these, the originals of these donut vases can cost hundreds of pounds, he is an absolute bawbag, I'm embarrassed to be Scottish when I see these Scottish influencers on Instagram, the rest of the world will think we are all illiterate, scummy, cheap neds, I'm no snob by any stretch, but my god they are an embarrassment to society. If a therapist was to speak to them all, one thing they would have in common is a childhood where they craved to be centre of attention, they are lacking some serious social skills, its actually very sad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wish these fandans would stop using 'Dupe'!! duck off, and H&M didn't design these, the originals of these donut vases can cost hundreds of pounds, he is an absolute bawbag, I'm embarrassed to be Scottish when I see these Scottish influencers on Instagram, the rest of the world will think we are all illiterate, scummy, cheap neds, I'm no snob by any stretch, but my god they are an embarrassment to society. If a therapist was to speak to them all, one thing they would have in common is a childhood where they craved to be centre of attention, they are lacking some serious social skills, its actually very sad.
do you mean dooooop?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has he said who his day sesh is with? The bingo buddies from debenhams? Does he have new police pals? Will be interesting to see where he is going, Glasgow is currently level 3, I think paisley is level 2, and you can't travel into different levels (unless for work, or good reason) , so he can't go into the city, maybe he's having a family day sesh in the Shire 🤔 One thing is for sure, his new granny cardigan will be on show wherever he goes 🤢
I think he said it's someone he's not actually seen for 10 years. I'm guessing it might be the lassie Sam or someone else connected to the friend who passed away.

Reactions: 9
They also look like they have been 3d printed, so are made of plastic. How tacky. Agree he should have done a giveaway the selfish brat.

I wonder if he will be moved out. Could they move him out to somewhere else and then move a new person into his flat when it is finished, it is not as if he owns it. Not sure how these things work. Sounds like a lot of work will be done be interesting to see if the media wall survives the cut!
I have a friend who lives in one of the other areas in the proposal that’s down for the upgrade too. They’ve basically been told the work will be done round about them and they won’t be moved so I’d imagine it would be the same with his.

Reactions: 15
Where's summer he says! Bawbag, it's still spring, fanny, and also its Taps aff weather in Glasgow and Paisley, FudNugget, I wonder what it's like to be a walking contradiction and pathological liar, do you think they know they talk bollocks? 🤔
No way would either of them be able to take their taps aff. Really what size must they be with their small and x - small chests that’s the same size as a primary 6 wean lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He can’t wait to get home and get Cosy!? 🤷‍♀️ Oh Marion, you are truly an auld wifey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has he said who his day sesh is with? The bingo buddies from debenhams? Does he have new police pals? Will be interesting to see where he is going, Glasgow is currently level 3, I think paisley is level 2, and you can't travel into different levels (unless for work, or good reason) , so he can't go into the city, maybe he's having a family day sesh in the Shire 🤔 One thing is for sure, his new granny cardigan will be on show wherever he goes 🤢
I would imagine it's pendulum he's going to our Gabriel's which I quite like

Reactions: 4
Mare ugly tat he DOESNAE need! 🤷🏻‍♀️ They look hideous and like they belong in a lab.... or a bin. 🙄😂

And stop bloody moaning for 5 minutes, for Christ sake! 😡 We all hate the rain and wind, but just get the duck over it!
Christ on a bike.
Those #gifted vases are £23.99 each. wow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The phrase "style them" makes me want to high five my face with a brick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a friend who lives in one of the other areas in the proposal that’s down for the upgrade too. They’ve basically been told the work will be done round about them and they won’t be moved so I’d imagine it would be the same with his.
Weeeelll that’s disappointing news. Not gonna lie. 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.