Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So aye where’s he off to Saturday? Glasgow is still in lockdown. He’ll be sat outside with his brolley and puffer coat on hopefully getting piss wet though 🤣
Only Glasgow City in level 3 my luvlies. Inside drinking is allowed everywhere else, including Paisley.

Reactions: 9
Morning ma luvlees did anyone else oor Marlon hopscotching over some puddles of what looked like vomit (regurgitated stovies) whilst he was tiptoeing hame fae work?
😂😂 was literally thinking the same, trolling us with the pavement then it’s smeared in dried orange kebab vomit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The mirror I reckon. They sell them online at Selfridges
Oh yes. I had forgotten about that! Just what he needs, another pissing mirror 🙈
Can’t wait to see what he’s going to look like for his “day sesh” He’ll be back by 2pm sloshed after a couple of pink gins 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
681E9A29-31C2-43DC-B3CB-718275CE0E95.jpeg

A wee dress rehearsal for this Saturday ma luvlies. Awe tit, ah’ve forgoat mah brolly 🤷‍♀️
Am addicted to this Faceover app so ah am. Am Immature as duck but ah jist canny help masel 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He didn’t just order the Morphe mirror and sponges from Selfridges just to get selfridges packaging 😭😭🙈 aww what a cock womble he is 😂😂more boxers to display 🙄😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just had a look at the council’s proposal & it looks like his flats are no longer earmarked for demolition but to be done up instead.
There goes Marions dream of a new build 🥔💎
EF5B4742-D5D5-4A36-89FF-99F7B38D6FA3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wonder what he tretted Delboy too....... you know the one that works six days a week, overtime, proper shifts, brings home the takeaways, has to hide hes gaming gear, has no hangers in his wardrobe, no space on the dressing table, is served vomit (stovies) as a treat, is snapped when he’s asleep. And yes Marion, that same Derek that Rayne girrul loves, she can’t stand youse!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That card looks so thin, it'll be creased to buggery after ten minutes. He buys like an addict.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has he said who his day sesh is with? The bingo buddies from debenhams? Does he have new police pals? Will be interesting to see where he is going, Glasgow is currently level 3, I think paisley is level 2, and you can't travel into different levels (unless for work, or good reason) , so he can't go into the city, maybe he's having a family day sesh in the Shire 🤔 One thing is for sure, his new granny cardigan will be on show wherever he goes 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Does one tiny fuhl rent flat really need 8 ‘H & M’ dupe vases? He’s such a bleeping hoarder, surely he could have done a giveaway for his lovelies? Does he also think that H&M are the epitome of class that they are the ones who have designed it? I think you’ll find Marion, that H&M have ripped off someone’s original idea?! So even the H&M one is a dupe? 🙄

God he infuriates me so bleeping much. I Don’t get how someone can be so stupid.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Will this idiot never learn about having too much clutter! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.