Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cardigan and wee day shesh just don’t go together 😂😂 be will be home by 3pm so no need to worry

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think I’d want to be epitomised as a baggy khaki cardi...... #pureme

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely you know you’ve got a hoarding problem when you have to start piling stuff ON TOP of the kitchen cupboards?
DE4B97EC-B7E5-46D0-9021-39848881D5C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Awww poor baby can't be bothered to cook because he feels shaky.
He never cooks anything real but those stovies!

That would do my nut in seeing that.
Speaking of his Stovies, i have never in my life seen anyone make Stovies like that. They look like a pile of vomit. 🤢 Does everyone in that area make Stovies like that? 🤔 No much wonder he's got IBS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Glasgow on lockdown so can only be shooting on his ain laine, gutted it’s no Gowan to edimbra

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So aye where’s he off to Saturday? Glasgow is still in lockdown. He’ll be sat outside with his brolley and puffer coat on hopefully getting piss wet though 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.