Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be tagging balsam Hill next in the hope of getting an actual Christmas tree rather than that 4 foot skinny stick tree that he thinks is amazing.
His decorations look tit every year, does he really think they rival some of the amazing Christmas decor we see on insta?

Of course its easy to have all the fancy tasteful decor when it's gifted and not so easy when your decorations are all home bargains and aldi
With his atrocious spelling he will end up tagging Blossom Hill 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Tempted to jump oan a bus tae Paisley, get his Christmas deccies from his cooncil loft and wrap it roon his neck. Who the duck talks about Christmas in May?! He’s the biggest wee fanny I’ve ever came across.

His living room is aboot 4 years out of date 🙄
Grab a Rustlers hen and get some original class of your own

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why in the name of stovies, is he asking people to guess what his Christmas theme is? And then gloating that most got it wrong and said navy and silver when he literally told everyone that he was having a “tradishinal” theme this year, aw red, gold and green? Has his tiny brain forgotten that he told everyone his theme? He’s pissin me off so stay outta ma path

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s already said he was doing red and gold decor, bore off mario you bleeping cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes ma luvlies a know a said red and gold!!!! But you don’t know whit shade a red. Might be the shade a red ma arse used to go when ma Da skelpt me or it may be the shade a red ma face goes, you know because am so sensitive.

I don’t know how you aw canny just bare wae me and I’ll do a big reveal. One bigger than my (our) living room reveal.

now you are aw getting oan and in ma path the day when a told you no to. Now nae debates and back aff.

Tons of love 🥔🥔❤❤💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was that wee tit trying to get a free telly from Curry’s earlier? He’s a grabby wee bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marlon - nobody caressssss aboot Christmas or what you're going to dress your shoebox of a flat in as it'll look bloody awful regardless, so just STFU! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.