Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early Christmas prediction.

Hold to read
Hello ma lovelies! I know you were all expecting the Christmas reveal today, but I'm going to need you all to bear with me! Thing is, now that I've got more space in my living room and with the really really high ceilings in here, my tree just doesnae look right in here anymore and Derek arriterated the same thing also! I've had that tree for years now anyway as youse aw know so the time was right to change it and its done us a turn and even though I didnae want a new tree I'm getting a new tree but I made sure my old tree has gone to someone with kids who desperately needed a tree and so forth! I was just laughing with Danyell about all this, and what with her being the nicest lassie in the world, she's sourced me a bigger bespoke tree in her warehouse and her team will bring that to me and build it once they get here! All my other decorations are done, but I want to show you everything when it's finished, so I'll be fast as I possibly can be but I'm working extra just now too - I'll have extra pennies for the sales though! With a bit of luck, everything should be reaveled in the next few day, but oh my God, the 3rd October will be here before you know it! Tonnes a love 👌💎
bleeping brilliant! 😂😂
What with the wee green ball?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What with the wee green ball?
#bawwatch hen. Tonsa love mwah mwah 😘

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
Best! Thread! On! Tattle! Nae debates.
Never fails to make me laugh 🤣 Buckled catching up tonight. The Come Dine With Me photo is just 👌 Spot on hen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
All this talk of Christmas must mean Marlon is having a low key birthday for his 38th. Nae balloon waving and nae fuss this year ma lovelies.

Hahahahahahahahaha! As if! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He will be sitting thinking now on what to spend his Christmas money on, what to put in his and Deeks Christmas Eve boxes and buying a new bamboo set for the hot chocolate explosion in the one Corner of the kitchen that doesn’t have anything currently on it. He acts like a 10year old it's really rather disturbing, I’ve got knickers that are (mentally) older than him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
#bawwatch hen. Tonsa love mwah mwah 😘

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
Best! Thread! On! Tattle! Nae debates.
Never fails to make me laugh 🤣 Buckled catching up tonight. The Come Dine With Me photo is just 👌 Spot on hen!
Is #bawwatch on the wiki I need educated on this??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTAF with the brolly .... scared incase he gets his one hair wet 🙄. It’s been lovely here today ☀
I genuinely thought his umbrella was a walking stick at first! Cos he’s such a wee old granny it made perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lovelies! I’m settling in for another long day at work and lets just say right now I would rather raid Marions cleaning cupboard and neck every single bottle of bleach. But we get up and start this day! Let’s smash this Wednesday! 🖕🏻🤮 (notice how it’s all the insta pricks who either don’t work or those who work 3 hours a week who come out with this horse tit)

Anyway, all this talk of the birthday balloon saga is giving me flashbacks to the tremendous, hideously embarrassing moment that was his pathetic balloon wave. Can one of you lovelies help me out by posting the gif? I think I need a bespoke laugh while I clutch my hooter and wipe away imaginary tears and so forth. I feel like that miserable balloon wave is up there with the other epic fail that was Hinchs worm impression.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Oh no my lovelies I think we are about to be taken on a demolition and rehousing journey. Keep to yer ain path

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Oh no my lovelies I think we are about to be taken on a demolition and rehousing journey. Keep to yer ain path
If the wee scrote asked the coooncils permission for the media wall juuuurneh, like you're supposed to, then they would probably have told him to hold off because his Quadrant is earmarked for demolition, much the same as his toilet after a boujeee IBS dinner 🤢💩💥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If the wee scrote asked the coooncils permission for the media wall juuuurneh, like you're supposed to, then they would probably have told him to hold off because his Quadrant is earmarked for demolition, much the same as his toilet after a boujeee IBS dinner 🤢💩💥
Karma on his arse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I really hope someone he knows shows him this! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can see it the noo wee Mazda with his billboards screaming ‘save ma boujeee gifted flat’ ‘nae debates’ ‘ma hoose ma rules’

karma on his erse 🥔🥔❤❤💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The shite in that tiny box bedroom never fails to stun me

F9471453-8FB1-47CF-A85F-D365D311FD63.jpeg

Edit to add - that wallpaper looks like one of those fire damaged houses. Where the soot has clung to the walls, with the water running down. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s just so cluttered. You can tell he has dodgy eyes as he clearly canny see it 😂 xx
The both of them must constantly have black toenails from bashing into stuff. How he thinks this is “goals” I’ll never know

• Haha
The both of them must constantly have black toenails from bashing into stuff. How he thinks this is “goals” I’ll never know
Because all his instahun following reinforce it and tell him it’s “abso stunnin” 🙄
You can literally convince yourself of anything online within the right online community who will reinforce your beliefs and he’s slotted himself into the low income, SAHM/retiree community perfectly ma lovelie 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s just so cluttered. You can tell he has dodgy eyes as he clearly canny see it 😂 xx
Clearly came oot yer ain lane there hen, Marion HATES clutter, cannae be dain wae it, so aye, Karma on yer arse.

Seriously though, why the duck does a 40 year old mans bedroom look like it belongs to a 12 year old girl 😂😂

Also dying at the thought of a demolition jurneh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Clearly came oot yer ain lane there hen, Marion HATES clutter, cannae be dain wae it, so aye, Karma on yer arse.

Seriously though, why the duck does a 40 year old mans bedroom look like it belongs to a 12 year old girl 😂😂

Also dying at the thought of a demolition jurneh 😂
Decanted with Marion 💎

• Haha
Marion is what my gay friends would call “a creepy gay” 😂 he is the type the community can’t stand because they literally live up to every stereotype going

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oor baby gurl Rayn trying to make a run for it oot the door, I don’t blame ye hen!!

EFB3810A-D76D-419D-A68F-E331260246AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.