Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"what colour do you think my Christmas decorations will be this year"

I am sat on my hands so hard ma lovelies!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It must be like an episode of The Thin Blue Line with Marion working in the cop shop. I bet they don't know what's hit them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"what colour do you think my Christmas decorations will be this year"

I am sat on my hands so hard ma lovelies!!!!!!!
It's May. Only May and he is promoting his great Christmas reveal... seriously? We haven't even got to summer and he is on about one day in December! Life must be so empty if you spend your whole year waiting to reveal your Christmas baubles to random strangers on the 'gram!

A few ideas to fill the empty void between now and December; read books, get a hobby, join a gym, go for walks, book a holiday, plan some days out, volunteer, build your own flatpack wardrobe, spend time with friends and family, learn to cook, go to the cinema or theatre, get stuck into a boxset...find a personality and purpose other than showing off tatty B&M spends online!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So who is going to remove this old tv and put in the new one? Will the people that built the tv/fire place wall come back to do it? I can’t imagine Marion doing it 😄
F56004CE-67C9-4CAF-A483-71203A36601D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m doubtful it’s actually broken and think a setting has been changed. Maybe it was the guys who put it in as they’re secret tattlers 😂 The blue tv goes lovely with all the navy, so aye.
I’ll piss myself if he’s messed up the measurements for the TV and the new one doesn’t fit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why didn’t he just get a new tv to be installed at the same time as having the media wall done? He doesn’t think things through properly at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll end up blocked ma luvlie faster than ye can even say xmas decorations. remember it’s his page, his rules, his shite decorations. So aye nae debates.
He blocked me and I don't even follow him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just saw jilly Isabella comment “omg love it” on the reveal post 🙈😭😂 really jilly ?!!! I’m sure u do doll 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously Mario is a brainless idiot but these Christmas stories actually make me feel kind of sad for him 🤯🤨 imagine your life being so empty that you’re focussed on 1 single day 6 months from now that comes round every year!!

And planning to be Christmas ready by September 😳 he is tragic. It’s depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He will be tagging balsam Hill next in the hope of getting an actual Christmas tree rather than that 4 foot skinny stick tree that he thinks is amazing.
His decorations look tit every year, does he really think they rival some of the amazing Christmas decor we see on insta?

Of course its easy to have all the fancy tasteful decor when it's gifted and not so easy when your decorations are all home bargains and aldi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.