Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because all his instahun following reinforce it and tell him it’s “abso stunnin” 🙄
You can literally convince yourself of anything online within the right online community who will reinforce your beliefs and he’s slotted himself into the low income, SAHM/retiree community perfectly ma lovelie 🥔
Not this Retiree.......... I think he’s a bleep!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This has made my day. Cos bleep.

Oh no my lovelies I think we are about to be taken on a demolition and rehousing journey. Keep to yer ain path
The ads I'm getting. 😂
The Christmas stuff is cos he isn't concerned about having a holiday,most I know are praying for everywhere opening up. He spends so much on crap, he can't afford anything else.
He hasn't got hay-fever, he's got mould spores living in that aircraft hangar of a nose. Needs to gut and chuck his bedroom tat pile.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Where's summer he says! Bawbag, it's still spring, fanny, and also its Taps aff weather in Glasgow and Paisley, FudNugget, I wonder what it's like to be a walking contradiction and pathological liar, do you think they know they talk bollocks? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Where's summer he says! Bawbag, it's still spring, fanny, and also its Taps aff weather in Glasgow and Paisley, FudNugget, I wonder what it's like to be a walking contradiction and pathological liar, do you think they know they talk bollocks? 🤔
= still long quilted coat and umbrella weather for the over 65s ma lovelie 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Look at this complete and utter bell end. Grow up love! Filming videos to get some attention off a nobody on Instagram. These people 😩

1B2955EF-4BD0-4383-BE25-A22FC41704D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It’s just so cluttered. You can tell he has dodgy eyes as he clearly canny see it 😂 xx
Oh god it's just friggin awful my daughter when she was 14 about 5 yrs ago went down the road of this look and every time I cleaned it some of the stuff accidentally got binned 😬 let's just say that look got ditched after a year I simply couldn't stand the clutter. I look at this picture and I want hire a skip

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning ma luvlees did anyone else oor Marlon hopscotching over some puddles of what looked like vomit (regurgitated stovies) whilst he was tiptoeing hame fae work?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh my god, the way he went on about that three families. “What an amazing story to tell!” It’s not a story Mario, this was real life for thousands and thousands of women. Antiquated laws that have put women in danger for years as they sought alternatives. What an utter bellend!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I don't think monzo will care about a demolition if it means he gets a new build 🥴
This is why he isn’t arsed about buying a house. I’m not either to be honest, I don’t care about owning a home so no shade but with his love of showing off you would think that he would want to flex owning a house but because he knows his days are limited where he is he’s holding out for a better council flat for sure because he knows they will be forced to rehouse him. That way he gets to show off AND have cash to do it up. Especially if it’s a new build, which is what he will have his heart set on because that’s what is popular on Instagram just now. People think he would be devastated if his house came up for demolition but believe you me, the wee scrote would be absolutely pishing his frillys with excitement at a new place to show off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is why he isn’t arsed about buying a house. I’m not either to be honest, I don’t care about owning a home so no shade but with his love of showing off you would think that he would want to flex owning a house but because he knows his days are limited where he is he’s holding out for a better council flat for sure because he knows they will be forced to rehouse him. That way he gets to show off AND have cash to do it up. Especially if it’s a new build, which is what he will have his heart set on because that’s what is popular on Instagram just now. People think he would be devastated if his house came up for demolition but believe you me, the wee scrote would be absolutely pishing his frillys with excitement at a new place to show off.
Completely agree with everything, I'm going to be mean and say hopefully he will be offered an older place when the time comes, I feel slightly bad about saying that, but someone like him doesn't deserve to walk straight into a new build council house, but I bet the wee begging scrote gets exactly that! Karma on my arse 😫

Reactions: 20
Completely agree with everything, I'm going to be mean and say hopefully he will be offered an older place when the time comes, I feel slightly bad about saying that, but someone like him doesn't deserve to walk straight into a new build council house, but I bet the wee begging scrote gets exactly that! Karma on my arse 😫
To be fair new builds don't always come without issue. My mum lived in a new build townhouse and it was a total money pit. Everything that could go wrong did. I think alot of them are built too quickly and the work itself is shoddy.

Anywho I am going off topic. I agree that Maz would absuhlutely LOVE to be rehoused so he can start a new decorating jurneh and also cash in on a wee bit of sympathy. Wouldn't put it past him to set up a go fund me so his mafia can help him waste more money on shite 🤣

Reactions: 13
Whatever happened to him getting a new cat? The designer grey one? Did he realise the one he already has hates his guts, so gave it up as a bad idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.