Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies, it’s my first day back at ma joab today after a long weekend and I don’t mind admitting I’m feeling a bit cheesed off, so Marion’s new TV not fitting in the media wall is exactly the tonic I need to lift my spirits.

Can we all pray to the Tattle Gods that we are treatit to a million dots of “A hate ma life” and “It’s abzalootly FINE” this evening followed by him and Deek having to prop the said TV on one of the console tables until they can get the builders back in to widen the hole (ooo-er)? 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mario’s recent stories consist of him being a prize tit in between millions of photos of other people’s pillows and millions of photos of other people’s wax melts but now he’s shaking it up with photos of other people’s light fittings.

Love this thread though always stay out of ya laines ma lovelies!
Spine biright! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Make sure none of you go veering oot your ain lane and into Mario's Path!
I done a training course about optimism in work the other day and the way he constantly moans he’s gonna die young. Morbid I know but just so he knows, it’s all his own fault.

Anyway ma lovelies, a hope youse aw have a great day. 🥔💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone who doesn’t like creating hype he’s certainly hyping up his Christmas decorations an awfy lot 🤨

what grown man actually gets that excited about Christmas decs anyway 😂 and the fact that he’s even got cushion covers to go with them what a rid neck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma lovelies, it’s my first day back at ma joab today after a long weekend and I don’t mind admitting I’m feeling a bit cheesed off, so Marion’s new TV not fitting in the media wall is exactly the tonic I need to lift my spirits.

Can we all pray to the Tattle Gods that we are treatit to a million dots of “A hate ma life” and “It’s abzalootly FINE” this evening followed by him and Deek having to prop the said TV on one of the console tables until they can get the builders back in to widen the hole (ooo-er)? 🙏🏼
Your joab is just your joab ma lovelie x so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He said this last year though and he was still shopping right up until whenever the shops shut, he’s an addict...can’t help himself!
He’s 100% a spendaholic. I’ve no doubt about that. I would LOVE to know the true picture of their finances - I’m such a nosy bastard it would literally be a dream come true 😂! I’ve no doubt he’s spent every penny he’s ever had and has no money in “savings” like he likes to protest 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s 100% a spendaholic. I’ve no doubt about that. I would LOVE to know the true picture of their finances - I’m such a nosy bastard it would literally be a dream come true 😂! I’ve no doubt he’s spent every penny he’s ever had and has no money in “savings” like he likes to protest 🧐
There’s no way them two little rats have any savings. He will never have money. Even when he inherits when his parents peg it, he will spunk the whole lot up the wall on tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has he always had hay fever or is this another made up ailment ???
He had it last year. I don’t think he realises if he didn’t have so much tit piled high everywhere it would probably be better. The swingers grass won’t help either. Wee prick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I’m crabbit as duck! Stay out my path!”

How endearing, Mario’s like a wasp in a jam jar. All the big brands must be lining up to work with him, eh?! Or maybe not.....

Mind you it’s his page, his rules ma luvlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t he already tell us he was having a traditional tree this year, he said red and gold I’m sure of it, also nobody gives a tit what Xmas decs you’re having Mazda, grow the duck up man!! 🤭🤣🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Early Christmas prediction.

Hold to read
Hello ma lovelies! I know you were all expecting the Christmas reveal today, but I'm going to need you all to bear with me! Thing is, now that I've got more space in my living room and with the really really high ceilings in here, my tree just doesnae look right in here anymore and Derek arriterated the same thing also! I've had that tree for years now anyway as youse aw know so the time was right to change it and its done us a turn and even though I didnae want a new tree I'm getting a new tree but I made sure my old tree has gone to someone with kids who desperately needed a tree and so forth! I was just laughing with Danyell about all this, and what with her being the nicest lassie in the world, she's sourced me a bigger bespoke tree in her warehouse and her team will bring that to me and build it once they get here! All my other decorations are done, but I want to show you everything when it's finished, so I'll be fast as I possibly can be but I'm working extra just now too - I'll have extra pennies for the sales though! With a bit of luck, everything should be reaveled in the next few day, but oh my God, the 3rd October will be here before you know it! Tonnes a love 👌💎

Edited to unfix punctuation in style of Melv!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Early Christmas prediction.

Hold to read
Hello ma lovelies. I know you were all expecting the Christmas reveal today, but I'm going to need you all to bear with me. Thing is, now that I've got more space in my living room and with the really really high ceilings in here, my tree just doesnae look right in here anymore and Derek arriterated the same thing also. I've had that tree for years now anyway as youse aw know so the time was right to change it and its done us a turn and even though I didnae want a new tree I'm getting a new tree but I made sure my old tree has gone to someone with kids who desperately needed a tree and so forth. I was just laughing with Danyell about all this, and what with her being the nicest lassie in the world, she's sourced me a bigger bespoke tree in her warehouse and her team will bring that to me and build it once they get here. All my other decorations are done, but I want to show you everything when it's finished, so I'll be fast as I possibly can be but I'm working extra just now too - I'll have extra pennies for the sales though. With a bit of luck, everything should be reaveled in the next few day, but oh my God, the 3rd October will be here before you know it. Tonnes a love 👌💎
No where near enough exclamation marks in this essay 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.