Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does my box in constantly complaining about his 30 minute shifts, you don’t work in the bleeping mines Marion. it’s actually insulting to those who have a full time job and work hard. One minute he’s on about how blessed he is, yino #debtfree thanks to the blessing that was covid. Then he’s moaning about working the over time that he chooses to!! Gives peace you moody wee cow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just recently unfollowed as he's been too boring since the live he did and his neighbour called the police. Him and his partner were absolutely hammered and BB was was threatening to do him in through the wall. Think he works in healthcare and others were telling him to calm down as he'd lose his job if someone recorded it. He deleted his account for a while after that and you never see him on camera now, just cooking food.
ETA: He is much more tolerable than Marion though and doesn't seem fake at all :)
I remember this live. Andy was hammered! It was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I still need to ask why the duck there is 2 awkwardly placed non matching in shape and colour shite vases on one tiny radiator cover honestly his taste in style you'd swear he was getting advice off stevie wonder at this stage, care to explain yerself baldy?
That's the scandi fashion idea from the other sheep on insta .. aka insta huns

Reactions: 3
I can actually imagine Marion in an ott wedding dress when he gets married. Like a toilet roll dolly 🤣 his brothers costume maker could do his dress 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he definitely has to carry on dreaming to get a wedding like that one .
Start saving Marion....if you can that is 😂

Knowing how much of a cheeky bastard he is, a 'go fund me' is something l could see him doing
Know what’s worse - I reckon his sheep would actually contribute. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For a second I thought he had bought a table to eat at, then realised this is a restaurant?!

Curious as to why you would bother eating in in what looks like a takeaway, surely the point of making the most of indoor eating opening up is to eat somewhere nice?
I thought that was him havin dinner at his work in the canteen 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IBS my arse!! Its been said a million times I'm sure, but his diet is horrendous, he eats so much rubbish, a treat like that is nice but he never seems to eat decent food, even his food shop is cheap rubbish. No way he has IBS, eating curry sauce, and the amount of pickled onions he eats, his stomach will be absolutely rotten, much like his hoose decor, so aye 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For a second I thought he had bought a table to eat at, then realised this is a restaurant?!

Curious as to why you would bother eating in in what looks like a takeaway, surely the point of making the most of indoor eating opening up is to eat somewhere nice?
Is that no Castlevecchi? I remember those wooden seats😂granted i could be wrong not been in there for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that no Castlevecchi? I remember those wooden seats😂granted i could be wrong not been in there for a long time.
It is ma lovelie and they’ve no changed the tables since ma wee Granny used to take me every Saturday 30 years ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.