Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here he is with the fabulosa stuff again, don’t know about anyone else but I think they’re rubbish, I bought the polish type stuff because they had a few different scents I fancied a change from the usual mr sheen stuff, I’d ran out not bulk buying like these idiots, omg I got one “in the scent rainbow drops” it was awful and it just didn’t polish just kept smearing on my mirror 🤭🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 16
Here he is with the fabulosa stuff again, don’t know about anyone else but I think they’re rubbish, I bought the polish type stuff because they had a few different scents I fancied a change from the usual mr sheen stuff, I’d ran out not bulk buying like these idiots, omg I got one “in the scent rainbow drops” it was awful and it just didn’t polish just kept smearing on my mirror 🤭🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I have tried a few of their products and they do not clean properly, they also make me cough a lot, yeah they smell nice but that’s about it! Clearly marketed at the likes of Marion who only care about what scent it comes in! More shite being poured by the gallon down everyone’s drains! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I read that they want to redevelop what looks like a landfill site out the front of his flat. It would make sense if they demolished his quadrant, as I don’t imagine anyone in a new build would want to look at that! 😂 to be fair I wouldn’t want anyone to lose their house, except for Marion, purely just to spite him after all the money he has wasted on it! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don't grudge him spending a lot of money on it if he is paying and it's benefitting businesses. It's their money, let them waste it as they see fit! What I would grudge would be him constantly adding tat and 'decorating' to keep up with IG if he's expecting freebies or huge discounts from businesses everytime he gets bored and/or jealous, whilst also contributing to so much environmental harm with all the stuff he is unlikely recycling, etc. Yes some businesses who want to court influencers maybe deserve to be burned, but many are genuine small businesses that just don't understand the influencer game and the fact that large followings often consist of fake followers and also don't necessarily consider that the likes of Mario's followers are unlikely to be big spenders so a lot of free or heavily discounted large spends or unnecessary items probably won't give a huge return for then.

And the toxins in the stuff are bloody awful! Say they’re cruelty free but don’t have any evidence to back it up. He’ll be poisoning them all in the postage stamp!

Sorry ma lovelies, been out running arons all morning and just catching up

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Swerving right oot ma lain just to say a media wall reducing his postage stamp is fine but can’t change the worktops because it’s council. Make it make sense Marion! Aye, a said Marion 😉. Spine bright fellow trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Halllo, ma lovelies! Ah’ve bin bizzy oot runnin’ arons bit ah jist wantit tae pope oan & set a few hings straight! I’d just like to clarify, as if it’s required, that the rinsing of Meirdre is abzalootlee nothing to do with his sexual orientation & everything to do with him being an hole 😂 Not sure how many mourners are allowed at funerals in these super-lucky, god sent Covid times, but I’ll need to finalise my shortlist as I am hawf deid, ma lovelies ⚰ This thread has nearly been the end of me today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Midget Bardot here needs to know he cannot be adding a feature wall the absolute bellend, he's delusional if he thinks the only think you can't duck about with is the kitchen, you can't add to or play with walls including adding partitions unless you get permission which we all know Bardot has not, he seems to forget that he has the followers he does and if thr Council some how get wind he'll be told to rip it out quicker than his own hole 4 times a week that means needing to change his bed, he honestly has nae clue he is trying to achieve a bespoke lifestyle in a shitey council flat *nothing wrong wi council of course but when your trying to turn it into a mansion without permission then you're shitey* because he knows him and deeks earnings and credit rating would mean they absolutely cannot get a mortgage 'wae aw that debt they no longer goat' so he is faking it, will knowing he'll never be making it. get back in yer lane Marion ya moonfruit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just can't understand the mentality on spending so much money on alterations to a council flat.
He's such a tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Struggling to find a builder Ayrshire based? How about goggling it? Oh of course, google can’t offer freebies, silly me. He’s obviously had some sort of freebie with this decorating jurneeee and now his family are chancing their mitt too. Absolutely shameless. These insta parasites sicken me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Anyone else think he isn’t even going to fix those rough edges and just paint over it? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also, it doesn’t even look dry and the wee idiot is probably just going to wallop some grey/greige paint over the top of it? duck my life, how can one person be so bleeping stupid?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The wee knobby is ruining Delboys home. I bet all he’s gaming stuff is still hidden behind the flammable sofa!! Selfish bleep. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hearing you loud and clear ma lovelie 😂😂😂

Swerving right oot ma lain just to say a media wall reducing his postage stamp is fine but can’t change the worktops because it’s council. Make it make sense Marion! Aye, a said Marion 😉. Spine bright fellow trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think he isn’t even going to fix those rough edges and just paint over it? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also, it doesn’t even look dry and the wee idiot is probably just going to wallop some grey/greige paint over the top of it? duck my life, how can one person be so bleeping stupid?!
Assuming he’s only replacing the skirtings on the media wall 🙈looks quite a rough finish x

• Haha
The way he’s going on about this “reveal” 🤣 what a tit. He’s had someone decorate his wee living room, such delusions of grandeur. Looks like he’s had a bespoke washing line installed on the ceiling to hang his xs tshirts and mother of the bride coats on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg Mazda nobody is wetting themselves waiting on your diabolical transformation reveal, a celebrity you are not and the quicker you realise that the better 🤭 honestly the cringe factor is massive for this one 🤬🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nah mate, I genuinely don't give a tit! 😂 We only want to see what it's like to take the piss as we know it'll look shite and dated! 🥴😂
Oo the suspense! 😂 he’ll be dragging this out for the rest of the month at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will his media wall look exactly like the Greedy's one?
Has Pagazzi sent him yet another freebie?
Is he still clinging to 50 shades of grey as his colour palette?
Will his curtains be voile and did he take them up with wondaweb?
Will the framed photo of him (minus eyebrows) and Dezza make it back?
Will he still park the shark in his living room?
Will the cooncil make a surprise inspection visit?
Will his new rug bumfle up under the weight of the joos and tapas table?
Will he have new loungewear to lounge about in his new lounge?
Will he give us some new pearls to add to his Wiki?

Stay tuned and so forth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.