Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witch stole my moves 😂😂 have never seen him move like that but Marion since the padded furniture is in storage and the living room is empty go give it a wee try while you have the space and let us all see

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"witch stole my moves" is what the viral tiktoker said to Mario about stealing the pillow idea. Very embarrassing. There was a story of him dancing with his mum, the usual school trousers on, think I put it on here. I will look later.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol he really is a massive bellend, he’s probably never seen the inside of a rave/club, fool! 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Lol he really is a massive bellend, he’s probably never seen the inside of a rave/club, fool! 🤭🤣🤣
Him and Derek used to go to the bingo, and he once went to a social club with a few old ladies. The only other night oot ended in disaster, Avamay party when Mario went to bed, Derek stayed up enjoying himself, and Mario locked Derek out of their room. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Washings, arons, good god man, it’s like he doesn’t know anything, is he trolling us with his stupidity?🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here’s a throw back. Not sure if many will remember but maz had put a question in his story’s asking what his followers wanted to see more of! I was shocked at the answer I circled and to be honest I still am and wonder what is wrong with some people 😂
Also thanks for the laughs this is by far the best thread 💋View attachment 564189
Really? His meals are heart disease on a plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait to work with youse?!! What does this even mean. You buy a product or a service and that’s it. Absolute rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Skitings are still horrible... so aye. Can’t wait for the hideous reveal.

C9918CD1-912F-4309-8ADC-C78B57F30F10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
All that money in putting a media unit and panelling in a council flat........? So what happens when they move is he going to be taking that with him bit by big....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All that money in putting a media unit and panelling in a council flat........? So what happens when they move is he going to be taking that with him bit by big....🤣🤣🤣
It’s my understanding (but happy to be corrected if am too far oot ma laine ma lovelies) that unless they’ve had written permission from the council to undertake these “improvements”, they’ll be fucked when it comes time to move out. The property should be left in its original state and if they don’t ensure that’s done, the council will do it and send them a bill for the privilege 💁🏻‍♀️

5C0B4AC3-8509-4FDE-B40D-468DF73BD9EC.jpeg

• Haha
It’s my understanding (but happy to be corrected if am too far oot ma laine ma lovelies) that unless they’ve had written permission from the council to undertake these “improvements”, they’ll be fucked when it comes time to move out. The property should be left in its original state and if they don’t ensure that’s done, the council will do it and send them a bill for the privilege 💁🏻‍♀️

View attachment 564804
Let’s be real, the only way Mario will ever be moving out is when those flats are up for demolition so he knows nobody else will be moving in there, hence him not caring about any charges that would occur. He will no doubt be re-homed somewhere nicer by the council, which again he knows. The saddest part though is that he knows he won’t be able to take this media wall with him. He knows he’s spending all this money on something he will only get to enjoy for another few years but he doesn’t care. He doesn’t care because all he thinks about is the instant gratification and the attention on Instagram he will get. He has the attention span of a toddler. He doesn’t think long term because all he can focus on is the here and now. I just dread to think what he is going to come up with next after the buzz and excitement has worn off. He’s never happy, he always has to have more because that gets him more attention and he truly believes people will be jealous of him 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Marion now has his own wiki.

I have started it off so feel free to amend and add x

At the moment there seems to be no pink button to click on, and he isn't listed on the wiki page, so the only way to access it is through the link.
I hid a wee sit doon (to get some class) and had a read of the Wiki, it’s a thing of brilliance 😂. I learned a lot and also have Nikita by Elton John stuck in ma heid

• Haha

View attachment 564804
But if it’s not going to be relet as the council want to demolish it he will be fine. That’s clause is so the council don’t spend money trying to take the property back to a neutral state where there are additional fixtures they would be obliged to maintain for a new tenant. Halve of the other block there is all citixed as someone said before they want to redevelop.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 564804
He doesn’t need to worry my lovelie as he will be changing the decoration again in 6 months. Noo get back in yer lane hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I read that they want to redevelop what looks like a landfill site out the front of his flat. It would make sense if they demolished his quadrant, as I don’t imagine anyone in a new build would want to look at that! 😂 to be fair I wouldn’t want anyone to lose their house, except for Marion, purely just to spite him after all the money he has wasted on it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.