Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we got on the wiki the fact that his wifi password in framed on the wall in his hall for the hoards of friends and family to use when they visit?? :unsure::p
Haha that is my favourite, I remember telling my boyfriend when he did it, that we should do the same and he looked at me like I’d spat on his mum and kicked his granny. Just tell anyone who comes into your house the password you absolute moonunit 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's still there on google but the article has been changed, I think the reporter smoked a few of deeks doobies during their interview
767CD148-9112-4448-A1A7-77C3A5107892.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here’s a throw back. Not sure if many will remember but maz had put a question in his story’s asking what his followers wanted to see more of! I was shocked at the answer I circled and to be honest I still am and wonder what is wrong with some people 😂
Also thanks for the laughs this is by far the best thread 💋
367F71CD-F604-43C0-B432-F02E2E1802CD.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
"witch stole my moves" imagine a tattler saying that 🤣 for all the faults I find in mario being gay is certainly not one of them - personally I think Derek was the best thing that happened to him x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What are they both wearing, it looks like they’ve got furry kiddie onesies on 🤭
The chances are they are kids onesies, both will definitely fit in kids clothes as i noticed all their new Primani clothes last week was XS and S. My 12 year old doesn't even fit mens XS but stil fits like age 13 and 14 from Next and he's about 5ft 4 and average build.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
witch stole your moves?
No Marion, we’ve seen your “moves” and you were stiffer than your shitake mushroom on wax melt delivery day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"witch stole my moves" imagine a tattler saying that 🤣 for all the faults I find in mario being gay is certainly not one of them - personally I think Derek was the best thing that happened to him x
Just came on here to say this - Marion hen we have seen how you move and it’s an awkward shuffle.

His medication dosage has got to be getting stronger because the stuff he’s coming away with these days is reminding me of the time I took ketamine at T In The Park!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
witch stole my moves”??????????

Can you imagine him doing a death drop in his leggings? The gusset would be split to smithereens ma lovely!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As usual this thread is the best. Just got told off by hubby for laughing out loud and waking him up. He's in a huff and I'm having to stop reading this thread as I can't control my laughing. You lot are comedy gold keep it up 👍😂👍😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We better calm down or we will be moving to a fully decorated thread before we have moved out of our lane

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Head over to his "for the laughs" highlight and tap until you see him in his blue hoosecoat 😂😂😂
Half way through this highligh..I’ve paused at the cat beds!! Who knew he had a sneaky collection of cat beds as well as all of the other shite!! I feel it’s gone unnoticed ma lovelies! He bought rayn a teepee bed and says ‘ I know she isant gonna go in this, she dasnt go in her wee igloo bed!’ Wtf?? Stop buying themed bed and get her something normal!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Half way through this highligh..I’ve paused at the cat beds!! Who knew he had a sneaky collection of cat beds as well as all of the other shite!! I feel it’s gone unnoticed ma lovelies! He bought rayn a teepee bed and says ‘ I know she isant gonna go in this, she dasnt go in her wee igloo bed!’ Wtf?? Stop buying themed bed and get her something normal!!
Bet she hasn't looked at any of these beds or that stupid chair thing and would be happy with a radiator thing or a sherpa blanket somewhere she usually sits (no doubt on the sofa or bed, or wherever the sun hits the floor, if it can hit the floor anywhere in there without being obstructed by unnecessary space-taker-uppers).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe I missed this. I’m gutted like Marion’s bathroom on a daily basis.

Same, I’m gay and I call him Marion because of the hoosecoat and slippers, bitching, gossiping, nosiness, and old lady mentality. I would abzalootly say it to his cream bb doll by batalova face. Not once have I read a comment on tattle saying someone hates him BECAUSE hes’s gay or camp. Like most of the cleanfluencers he’s a fake, lying, beggy prick.
I think it actually originated from the daily record - see below! 😂

E89284D6-ADC3-4781-8BDE-48CD4B2B2CE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
comin on here to say.. am pished but marions still a wee hole. so aye karma on my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He also bought another cat bed from Aldi last week, it folds down for summer and has a roof for winter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The only “ moves” our Maz has that are similar to those stories is the high pitched shrieking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.