Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep going back for another look and I have concluded that it’s bleeping rotten looking. And the net curtains are the icing on the cake.

Marion, your taste is bleeping horrendous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Swerving out ma Laine - can someone please explain the Kerry katona eyes? Or add it to the wiki? 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The panelling itself is the feature for the wall.
You’d maybe put a clock on it.
Not for it to resemble some hotel lobby. Here’s another bandwagon wee Marion has tried to jump on. 🧑🏻‍🦯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many have asked if he has had someone in to ‘style’ the place 😂 I wonder how it makes him feel that he has to come out with these bare faced lies. I’ve never known anyone to crave the attention and approval of others so much. He may pretend that he loves his life and is sooo happy but if that were true he wouldn’t seek validation from strangers about the way his home looks. It screams of insecurity. It’s actually quite pitiful but I struggle to feel sorry for him because he’s a total hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The best part of Marios big reveal has been me showing it to my boyfriend tonight who is nota follower of Mario and watching the looks of shock, confusion, amusement and sheer horror crossing his face as I introduce him to the beginning of his Mario Journeeeeee....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His ‘big reveal’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ We’ve just had a media wall put up to block our stairs in the living room 😭
I bet his tv isn’t broken, he probably dropped the remote and the settings changed and now it’s going to be a hilarious story...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.