Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still struggle with the fact that he isn’t in fact a parody account. He makes me cringe, he takes himself so seriously whilst looking like a massive bellend 😂
Maybe he is... and he’s actually trolling us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has he ever actually shown any cleaning or does he only ever show the products he’s bought/been gifted? I’m a fairly new follower to oor we marion
Yes, he shows himself vacuuming and washing his floor, but you have to watch closely, because the flats that small if you blink you'll miss it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies! Just finished my arons for the day and getting caught up on what’s going on in Mario land and I have to say, I am buzzin for the big reveal! Aw these wee teasers are tantalising me and make no mistake! I for one cannae wait tae see the new media wall in aw it’s glory. I can smell the wealth fae here!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, he shows himself vacuuming and washing his floor, but you have to watch closely, because the flats that small if you blink you'll miss it 😂
Also lots of spraying of products and some lighting of candles with the boujee electric lighter. Not much else ma lovely. Don’t let that make u feel bad about ur place though because ur cleaning routine isn’t up to his standards.

Reactions: 9
ma luvlies i think youse are forgetting he guts his bedsit every morning! afore work! so aye that counts as cleaning!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ma luvlies i think youse are forgetting he guts his bedsit every morning! afore work! so aye that counts as cleaning!
I always wonder what on earth he gets to 'gut' on a daily basis! It's not like he has a squad of kids to clean up after. I'm sick of the sight of his toilet bowl that's for sure, really who wants to see that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always wonder what on earth he gets to 'gut' on a daily basis! It's not like he has a squad of kids to clean up after. I'm sick of the sight of his toilet bowl that's for sure, really who wants to see that?!
But he does have IBS don’t you know 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Has he ever actually shown any cleaning or does he only ever show the products he’s bought/been gifted? I’m a fairly new follower to oor we marion
From my experience he just shows us the hobbit hole AFTER he has cleaned/gutted/washed his flairs/changed his bedding. Never seen him clean with my own eyes but I am also fairly new to Marion so back in my aine lane I goo...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have visions of this room ending up even smaller than Katie Hayes' garage sitting room, only he's not going to manage to be a minimalist in what furniture returns and only Rayn will have easy access!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly, I think he actually calls a daily clean gutting the place and doesn’t realise that’s what normal folk do everyday anyway and how much daily cleaning would he have with just the two of them?, he is full of mad dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.